Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
50% of public housing are white. Seem’s like he either hates poor people (which is a better argument) or he hates government dictating public housing to local municipalities. It’s a property value/land owners fight that’s been going on for ever.
As a libertarian, I want government as hands off as possible.
So you're being purposely dense...got it.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
50% of public housing are white. Seem’s like he either hates poor people (which is a better argument) or he hates government dictating public housing to local municipalities. It’s a property value/land owners fight that’s been going on for ever.
As a libertarian, I want government as hands off as possible.
He's not trying to scare white suburban housewives about white people coming from the city destroying the suburbs, cac

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
Pro Trump poster who's been registered since 2012 yet hasn't really posted until recently....:jbhmm:
Recently? Try last night. I voted on a poll and was the only Trump vote. Got asked why, and here we are. I’m not even a MAGA bro, but I haven’t heard a convincing argument for a Dem vote. Happy Labor Day, fellas.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National

I think you meant to quote me, but didn’t. It’s ok.

So you hit google and found an article you didn’t read from June (Did you miss it from your subscription to Time Magazine?) which is an opinion piece about things that The Trump Administration has said they want to do, but hasn’t been able to do.

Great argument, do you have any thoughts of your own?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I think you meant to quote me, but didn’t. It’s ok.

So you hit google and found an article you didn’t read from June (Did you miss it from your subscription to Time Magazine?) which is an opinion piece about things that The Trump Administration has said they want to do, but hasn’t been able to do.

Great argument, do you have any thoughts of your own?
I didn't mean to @ you nor quote you. I've been making threads about Trump taking shyt away from the poor long before I knew you existed as a poster which is today. You been here 8 years and just now popping up posting frequently and you're the only person in the poll on wax admitting that you're voting for Trump...you're an agent to me and you're in the red for a reason :coffee:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I wish dudes would stop trying to have long dialogues with obvious cracka troll fakkits like this @Carl Spackler account. Whoever is behind that account is gonna dismiss whatever you post. It's probably an alias account anyway. Just tell the cac to eat a dikk, neg it and K.I.M. The person behind that account just another coward that wouldn't say shyt remotely similar that he/she is posting on here offline for fear of getting that jaw broken.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
I didn't mean to @ you nor quote you. I've been making threads about Trump taking shyt away from the poor long before I knew you existed as a poster which is today. You been here 8 years and just now popping up posting frequently and you're the only person in the poll on wax admitting that you're voting for Trump...you're an agent to me and you're in the red for a reason :coffee:

You could have just said, “No”