Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt....Trump is openly saying he'll be harder on black folk than Biden.
Exactly. A lot of the reasons people who sAy they aren’t voting or Trump / Biden the same are most likely not informed on any issues. There are lots of differences and in Biden’s plan for America he has tangibles in it

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Don't JUMP OFF the ticket, breh

Gd6OWpQ.png

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Don't JUMP OFF the ticket, breh

Gd6OWpQ.png
I have to admit, the past 10 years of depressing raps via the mood music series, has led to nikkas like Drake taking over the game. But I have to give him his credit to where credit is due.

He had a good run post 2015, starting his own Podcast, then getting on everyday struggle. he took it to complex. He took it to spotify. He realized that he needed to do his own thing.

Seeing what he's done in the past 15 years, I think he does deserve to be president.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The dog penis story must have really touched you in a special place to write in a rapper who isnt running for president
I thought he was running for president, I was wondering why nikkas on the coli have been on the campaign for his presidency heavy these past few months. Surely you couldn't be talking about the racist who wrote the 94 crime bill, that's still an ongoing genocide for black people:patrice: