but I’ll drink to that
source.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Biden will be "better" than Trump. I'll put money on that. But, anyone thinking he'll do anymore than keep the Titanic afloat is fooling themselves and lying to people.

Again, Trump got to go YESTERDAY, but, the Election of Our Lives/Vote or Die shyt fails under the smallest scrutiny.

Joe Biden Went To Flint And Barely Mentioned The Water Crisis. Community Leaders Are Furious.

He could like he did to Richard Spencer :ld:
Or at least, say "It's good to be endorsed, but we do not support what his administration did reguarding Flint. That is why, we have every intention of repairing Flint's water the second we take office."

You're not allow to.

But, you can repost propaganda like;

Roll back Trump Administration policies gutting fair lending and fair housing protections for homeowners. Biden will implement the Obama-Biden Administration’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule requiring communities receiving certain federal funding to proactively examine housing patterns and identify and address policies that have a discriminatory effect. The Trump Administration suspended this rule in 2018. Biden will ensure effective and rigorous enforcement of the Fair Housing Act and the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act. And, he will reinstate the federal risk-sharing program which has helped secure financing for thousands of affordable rental housing units in partnership with housing finance agencies.

+
Claim anyone critiquing Biden (like every Presidental candiate is) wants Trump in office...because god forbid you actually learn how politics work.

--------------------------------------------------------​

AFFHR was a law with zero teeth to the tune of black homeownership being worst now than it's been since before the original Fair Housing Act.

Not to mention Flint happened in 2014. Nobody went to jail and Obama made sure, personally, that the world saw Nothing to see here, everything is fine.

Again, I'm all for getting Trump out of office, but, we'll be right back here in 2024 because we're scared and lack principles for elected officials.

Stop reposting Democrat press releases and show me them punishing people for not following these laws.

Kamala Harris had Steve Munuchin dead to rights...did nothing.

HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

Why lie to us?

Hold financial institutions accountable for discriminatory practices in the housing market. The Obama-Biden Administration held major national financial institutions accountable for discriminatory lending practices, securing hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements to help borrowers who had been harmed by their practices. And in 2013, the Obama-Biden Administration codified a long-standing, court-supported view that lending practices that have a discriminatory effect can be challenged even if discrimination was not explicit. But now the Trump Administration is seeking to gut this disparate impact standard by significantly increasing the burden of proof for those claiming discrimination. In the Biden Administration, this change will be reversed to ensure financial institutions are held accountable for serving all customers.

No, they didn't. Settlements of hundreds of millions??? That's the best you got and you bragging on it.

blackhomeownership11.png

I don't give a fukk about being called a Trump supporter, because it's from people with no business discussing politics.

I'm not saying anything other than "Joe, do better."
Michael Moore doing the most...

fukk is he supposed to say...”fukk your endorsement”?

Maybe, not post a press release?

Synder should be in prison.

It's crazy that times we're in and we still giving politicians passes.

The same ones in this thread (I that I have on ignore by the post count) will be in another thread calling for cop accountablitiy.

:mindblown:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Biden will be "better" than Trump. I'll put money on that. But, anyone thinking he'll do anymore than keep the Titanic afloat is fooling themselves and lying to people.

Again, Trump got to go YESTERDAY, but, the Election of Our Lives/Vote or Die shyt fails under the smallest scrutiny.

All he needs to do and really... that's all he can do. A slow sink is better then a quick one

Biden will get things back to some regular norm for at least four years. Which is enough time to prepare for storm of 2024

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden seems to attract some people that really did a number on Black folks. Finance manager scheme comes to mind :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All he needs to do and really... that's all he can do. A slow sink is better then a quick one

Biden will get things back to some regular norm for at least four years. Which is enough time to prepare for storm of 2024

This all I ask. We get ready for 2021 - 2024

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Look if you've decided that Biden is the safest choice, you minus well shut the fukk up and let him do and say whatever he has to say to win. If you ain't voting for him, you minus well shut the fukk up and put that energy toward other political or personal endeavors.