Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
why do you care ? Your a conspiracy theorist no matter what someone says you’ll be posting some fringe shyt

Im a conspiracy theorist, because I asked questions??

Thats a dumb assessment.

I'm just asking if anyone knew.
Doesn't matter to me personally.
Tulsi is Hindu and I supported her, but I never really heard about her religious outlook, I figured people in here would know.

Anyway, here 8s the apparent answer, 5 faith facts about Biden’s veep pick, Kamala Harris — a Baptist with Hindu family

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Announcing that Snyder endorsement is weird

Nobody likes him :mjlol:

No republican here is going to care and it’ll just piss people off

He has Michigan in the bag ,don’t blow it being a goofy

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
@Carl Spackler why would you like to see a second Trump term? I'm just asking because I like to understand the reasoning for supporting him.

I’m an anti-war pro-life free market libertarian. The current structure of the Democratic Party is a joke. By playing identity politics they are belittling the majority of the swing voters in swing states.

I don’t like to play the “lesser of two evils” card, so I won’t. The whole DNC platform is that Trump over the last 3.5 years has destroyed the country and is a bad guy. These same people have held public office for their entire lives, have held every and any political view as long as there was a check attached, fukked over their voters, and got rich, but 3 years of Donald Trump is the problem?

Do I agree with everything Trump’s done? No. The spending and promises to balance the budget is a joke at this point. Have we exited the wars he promised to get out of? No. Does he represent the office in a profession manner? No.

I could go point by point, but if I had a real 3rd party choice, I’d place my vote there. But in the current Two party system, nothing’s perfect, it’s just good enough.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I’m an anti-war pro-life free market libertarian. The current structure of the Democratic Party is a joke. By playing identity politics they are belittling the majority of the swing voters in swing states.

I don’t like to play the “lesser of two evils” card, so I won’t. The whole DNC platform is that Trump over the last 3.5 years has destroyed the country and is a bad guy. These same people have held public office for their entire lives, have held every and any political view as long as there was a check attached, fukked over their voters, and got rich, but 3 years of Donald Trump is the problem?

Do I agree with everything Trump’s done? No. The spending and promises to balance the budget is a joke at this point. Have we exited the wars he promised to get out of? No. Does he represent the office in a profession manner? No.

I could go point by point, but if I had a real 3rd party choice, I’d place my vote there. But in the current Two party system, nothing’s perfect, it’s just good enough.
Negged:coffee:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

This is who you want to win

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So we started at Russian agent, and now we are at racist game show host billionaire with orange skin. Cool story bruh.
Now? :mjlol: clearly you havent been paying attention. Funny I didnt read anything in your post about being anti-racist. I didn’t read anything about being anti-voter suppression either. But this is who you want to win huh Carl :mjpls:

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
Not once in his post did he mention anything about racism so he's either not black or it's simply not an issue he prioritizes. I can't fathom anyone with a conscience willing to look the other way from shyt Trump has said and done.
What’s he done while in office that is racist? What laws have been past, what executive orders have been signed that are racist?

We’ve had questionable men run this country for as long as it’s existed, but you can’t fathom weighing policy pros and cons and picking a side?

In the words of Joe Biden, “Come’on Man”

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What’s he done while in office that is racist? What laws have been past, what executive orders have been signed that are racist?

We’ve had questionable men run this country for as long as it’s existed, but you can’t fathom weighing policy pros and cons and picking a side?

In the words of Joe Biden, “Come’on Man”
:coffee:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden needs to be hitting cacs hard right now in swing states. Bush all the Twitter bable and start speaking in ways these super cacs can understand.

Trade.Trade and more Trade.