Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I wish dudes would stop trying to have long dialogues with obvious cracka troll fakkits like this @Carl Spackler account. Whoever is behind that account is gonna dismiss whatever you post. It's probably an alias account anyway. Just tell the cac to eat a dikk, neg it and K.I.M. The person behind that account just another coward that wouldn't say shyt remotely similar that he/she is posting on here offline for fear of getting that jaw broken.
You're right...about to put him on my ignore list.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

These the type of people trump attracting and you fekkit ass TLRepublicans are cool with it?!:francis:

So this is the "i like my racism open" that some brehs was talking about:unimpressed:

The comments are full of white hypocrites, as if they didn't talk like that in their privacy too:mjpls:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kamala VP pick is scaring black men away from the Dems :francis:
But then that is very stupid logic tbh . Look at what Trump is proposing to what Biden is proposing . Also look at what Trump is saying about black lives matter , protesters, racism etc and him literally bigging up WS. The logic to being scared of Kamala as Vice President somehow what passing legislation to try and prosecute more Black people despite that not being a party agenda yet while Trump is openly tryin to do these things . However tbh like Hillary a few people i talk with honestly just seem like they don’t want a woman in that high of a office .
Now if they are truthful hopefully the debates and learning about where each candidate stands should clear it up .