Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Trump brings out the worst in folk...his ppl quick to name call. I don't understand how folk more mad at Biden for a bill from 30 years ago than they are at shyt Trump did 30 hours ago.

Stop throwing subs at me fakkit. What am I supposed to do, spend every waking moment of my life mad at Trump? I already know he's a piece of shyt and so are the rest of the GOP so why would I be constantly worried about what they're doing instead of worrying about the party I vote for? I vote for Dems so the lack of prioritizing black men issues bothers me. That's a perfectly normal sentiment but you nikkas act like brehs are supposed to approve everything the DNC does while thinking about Trump 24/7. I dont care about Trump anymore, most of us expect Biden to win so we're looking past Trump and are more interested in what Biden/Harris can/will do for us.

Then come in and make a rebuttal instead of saying I'm dikk riding. That's disrespectful

:comeon: I been watching brehs give you and GOAT squad rebuttals for weeks with nothing but deflections and name calling. Even in this thread instead of addressing the video in the OP you on some "I stand upright, proudly with Dem squad!" Like I said even Craig was baffled at Kamala, it's ok to address the fact she was unprepared and doesn't prioritize black men.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
fukk up, the hell I got to lie to a bunch of strangers for.

So a handful of Indians in your neighborhood show support for Kamala (which I doubt, by the way)? I guess that means that the majority of all Indians across the entire country do too. Got it.
:comeon:

you think a racist white man is better than a wench?

Both are equally dangerous, but she isn’t dangerous enough to vote for Trump, that’s for damn sure. Neither did you mention Biden being an old covert racist himself.

With the only two options being vote to be shot or vote to get stabbed, and rather not vote at all. That’s the situation that we’re in.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stop throwing subs at me fakkit. What am I supposed to do, spend every waking moment of my life mad at Trump? I already know he's a piece of shyt and so are the rest of the GOP so why would I be constantly worried about what they're doing instead of worrying about the party I vote for? I vote for Dems so the lack of prioritizing black men issues bothers me. That's a perfectly normal sentiment but you nikkas act like brehs are supposed to approve everything the DNC does while thinking about Trump 24/7. I dont care about Trump anymore, most of us expect Biden to win so we're looking past Trump and are more interested in what Biden/Harris can/will do for us.

:comeon: I been watching brehs give you and GOAT squad rebuttals for weeks with nothing but deflections and name calling. Even in this thread instead of addressing the video in the OP you on some "I stand upright, proudly with Dem squad!" Like I said even Craig was baffled at Kamala, it's ok to address the fact she was unprepared and doesn't prioritize black men.
Suck a dikk you cocksucker :umad:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I wouldn't go on a Republican board and throw shots at Kamala and I won't do it here for the same reasons.

Daps
Lemme sit this right here for the bothsiders to feast on :coffee:

To me, this is part of the issue with the argument: I don't think any of the people who are disenchanted with the Democratic Party are saying that they don't reach out and, at the very least, show lip service in a way that Republicans don't.

I actually get where a lot of the discontent comes from, which is why (except for the obvious Trump boosters who just want to suck the dikk of a strong white daddy Republican type) I always try not to be too judgmental. If you look at a lot of groups over history, they've received some form of redress. The Native Americans got genocided, but at least they got land, legal rights to run gambling houses, and the ability to police their own territory. Japanese-Americans got reparations for internment. Reagan did amnesty in the '80s, which helped not only a lot of Mexican, Central American, and South American illegal migrants, but also a bunch of migrants from Eastern Europe and the Caribbean.

Gay folks got on the come up so quickly that it took only ten years for them to get from "gay marriage ban in the Constitution" to "legal marriage."

But what have we gotten? Not enough. Not enough for building this country both economically and artistically.

You take something like FDR's New Deal. That only passed because no one would vote for it until black folks were excluded from those programs at a high level. Or take the GI Bill. It sent a lot of WW2, Korean War, and Vietnam War vets to college and comfortable middle class lives, and virtually zero of them were black.

So I get it. I know the history here.

I don't think that saying that Dems are out here showing that they care (or, if you want to be uncharitable, putting up a front that they care) is going to sway anyone.

But as much as I agree that we need tangibles, people need to realize what country they're living in. We are outnumbered by people who fukking hate us. That means that Dems can't come out with too much policy that is obviously targeted to black folks. They need to present it in a way that everyone gets to partake, but it's something that really benefits black folks who have been left out of the economic engine of the country.

Take something like Obamacare. That cut the number of black folks without health care significantly. But if it were pitched as "get black folks health care" by a black president, we never would have had it.

Which is not to lecture you like you don't know this, but this long-ass post is just to say that an incremental, go-slow mentality is both unsatisfying to have and also the reality of the country we live in.

But what we also really need is not just a seat at the table at the federal level. We need more black folks as mayors, governors, on school boards, etc., so that we can collectively challenge the policy in this country, and it's going to be another long fight that's unsatisfying while we have it, but that's probably how it's going to have to be unless we can convince white people to carve out part of the U.S. and give us our own country, which will never happen.

I always say that if there is a better way, I would abandon the Dems to follow it, but what is the better way other than what we've been doing, which is slowly infiltrating the party and trying to vote in a bloc to put people in power who will watch out for us and who are good enough politicians to frame a win for black folks as a win for everybody?

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All men matter.

Meanwhile Zionist Zaddy can have whatever they want.

“Unconditional military aid to Israel,” one critic wryly noted, “puts Biden/Harris far to the right of notorious peacenik George H.W. Bush.”

Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris told a group of Jewish donors Wednesday that a Joe Biden White House would not place any conditions on military aid to Israel, and that a Biden-Harris administration would continue the “unprecedented” military and intelligence cooperation with the Jewish state the country received from the Obama administration.

Haartez reports the California Democrat’s comments came during a virtual campaign call with donors in which she assured attendees that “Joe has made it clear he will not tie security assistance to political decisions Israel makes,” adding that she “couldn’t agree more” with that policy.

Kamala Harris vows Joe Biden will never place conditions on US military aid to Israel

Careful, breh. This board isn't known for its critical thinking skills.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
joe biden should go to kenosha and condemn violent protests and condemn any looters or goons burning down property or trying to use protest as an excuse to loot or steal,stop pandering to these militants and far left they were never going to vote for you especially after you had the temerity to pick a running mate who has a white man as a husband, fukk them, go earn the votes of people who actually vote regularly in elections, condemn the violence while support peaceful protests and reassure middle america and get rid of this white supremacist president trump

This is the epitome of “babble”. All of this DNC Tap Dance Babbling is in vain, man. You’re right, neither you or the Dems are going to convince us to support them, UNLESS tangibles are being proposed.

Also...is the period button on your device broken?

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman in every fukking thread shytting out the same DNC talking points like a broken record :mjlol:

Biden could say all black people are one big dumb nikka and this clown would still defend him... oh wait

Yeah I was about to say you missed that time that old cracka ass racist muddafugga did say that. As a matter of fact that old cracka ignorant b*stard said it twice: