Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I guess it's better to worship ball players and literally dedicate your life to stanning them over the course of several years. You're coli existence has been to dikk ride Kobe.

And R.I.P to Kobe!

Look at you catching feelings like a fakkit and bringing up Kobe for no reason. I never even said that nikkas shouldn't vote for Biden im gonna vote for him. But you've literally been the 2nd biggest DNC cheerleader on this forum and deflects from any legitmate criticism anyone may have about Biden and Kamala. Plus it was a lighthearted comment which was indicated by the Jay-Z smiley

but go ahead and deflect and keep focusing on me being a fan of an athlete who died in a horrible tragedy with his daughter earlier this year. All to defiantly defend an old racist cac and a bedwench piece of shyt who's sole focus as Cali AG was to put black people in jail. fukking idiot.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I would legit respect it more if when somebody gets asked this and grab a top hat and start tap dancing like Michigan J. Frog

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look at you catching feelings like a fakkit and bringing up Kobe for no reason. I never even said that nikkas shouldn't vote for Biden im gonna vote for him. But you've literally been the 2nd biggest DNC cheerleader on this forum and deflects from any legitmate criticism anyone may have about Biden and Kamala. Plus it was a lighthearted comment which was indicated by the Jay-Z smiley

but go ahead and deflect and keep focusing on me being a fan of an athlete who died in a horrible tragedy with his daughter earlier this year. All to defiantly defend an old racist cac and a bedwench piece of shyt who's sole focus as Cali AG was to put black people in jail. fukking idiot.
Stop capping cac. You ever in a Biden thread telling people they OD with the Biden, Kamala or Democrat hate? No, because you a goofy and a agent ass nikka. fukk out my face and don't quote me no more hoe.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Biden Harris economic plan for Black men is also the Biden Harris improvement plan for Black men:

th
quoted for emphasis so these cowards won't miss it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop capping cac. You ever in a Biden thread telling people they OD with the Biden, Kamala or Democrat hate? No, because you a goofy and a agent ass nikka. fukk out my face and don't quote me no more hoe.

Think about how disgustingly pathetic you're acting right now. Now I'm a cac and agent because I don't want to unabashedly dikkride some politicians that have no agenda for black men and never will? I already said I'm voting for him, but I guess since I havent posted 100 times in the last 2 days cheerleading for him like you have means I'm capping.

So let me get this straight, you're a "proud black man" but you automatically attack other black men and call him them agents because they're nuanced enough to point out the flaws in Biden, Kamala, and the Dems while also voting for them because Trump and GOP are much more evil.

Like I said, you're acting like a straight cocksucking c00n right now. Not even willing to engage with other black men on the shortcomings of the DNC when it comes to our issues. You just go straight to bringing up a dead man and calling a cac and agent.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Think about how disgustingly pathetic you're acting right now. Now I'm a cac and agent because I don't want to unabashedly dikkride some politicians that have no agenda for black men and never will? I already said I'm voting for him, but I guess since I havent posted 100 times in the last 2 days cheerleading for him like you have means I'm capping.

So let me get this straight, you're a "proud black man" but you automatically attack other black men and call him them agents because they're nuanced enough to point out the flaws in Biden, Kamala, and the Dems while also voting for them because Trump and GOP much more evil./

Like I said, you're acting like a straight cocksucking c00n right now. Not even willing to engage with other black men on the shortcomings of the DNC when it comes to our issues. You just go straight to bringing up a dead man and calling a cac and agent.
You a cac and or agent if you trying to convince folk not to vote :coffee:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

So let me get this straight, you're a "proud black man" but you automatically attack other black men and call him them agents because they're nuanced enough to point out the flaws in Biden, Kamala, and the Dems while also voting for them because Trump and GOP are much more evil.

I posted in another thread, the #1 sign of an agent.

Say "I support Biden" or "i'mma vote for Biden" and then go on a 2 paragraph diatribe about fukk Biden. :russ: Too obvious. :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah he gets mad at people that can't stand Biden, while completely looking past all the racist shyt that Biden has done to Black men over his career. Y'all are much better than me, because I could never bring myself to vote for Biden or Trump. I am voting for some obscure ass third party candidate, because I refuse to aid in picking my next racist oppressor.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Say "I support Biden" or "i'mma vote for Biden" and then go on a 2 paragraph diatribe about fukk Biden. :russ: Too obvious. :dead:
Like me saying I'm trying to help you sell your car but I only tell potential customers about the things wrong with it :skip:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You a cac and or agent if you trying to convince folk not to vote :coffee:

Show me one post where I told people not to vote. Dont play with me. I just posted twice that Im gonna vote for Biden. I already voted for Kamala in 2016 for senator. But the over the top dikkriding is ridiculous. I understand there's legit agents on here but at the same time, some of the criticisms towards Biden/Kamala are valid.

The video in the OP is a bad look. Even Craig Melvin is baffled. Is Craig a cac and agents? Kamala gets asked about Isreal and she's so confident, "We're gonna give y'all your aid with no conditions!!!" But you ask her about Black men and she struggles to find an answer. She reacts like she was unprepared, like she's thrown off. A question about black men shouldn't throw her off. Our issues specifically as black men just aren't a priority and it's fair to point that out.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

th

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he gets mad at people that can't stand Biden, while completely looking past all the racist shyt that Biden has done to Black men over his career. Y'all are much better than me, because I could never bring myself to vote for Biden or Trump. I am voting for some obscure ass third party candidate, because I refuse to aid in picking my next racist oppressor.
I'm against folk who got hella smoke for Biden and Dems and just :manny: @ Trump and Repubs. Sorry if that offends you. :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Show me one post where I told people not to vote. Dont play with me. I just posted twice that Im gonna vote for Biden. I already voted for Kamala in 2016 for senator. But the over the top dikkriding is ridiculous. I understand there's legit agents on here but at the same time, some of the criticisms towards Biden/Kamala are valid.

The video in the OP is a bad look. Even Craig Melvin is baffled. Is Craig a cac and agents? Kamala gets asked about Isreal and she's so confident, "We're gonna give y'all your aid with no conditions!!!" But you ask her about Black men and she struggles to find an answer. She reacts like she was unprepared, like she's thrown off. A question about black men shouldn't throw her off. Our issues specifically as black men just aren't a priority and it's fair to point that out.
I'm not playing with you. I said if you're trying to dissuade voters here you're a cac or agent. If the shoe don't fit....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I always fukked with you as a poster and I respect your efforts combating the real agents on this forum, but you're really exposing yourself right now. I've posted enough on this forum to be awarded a little more respect than to be called an agent. There's posters on this forum that actually push an agent agenda on here, every day, for years. That's not my posting history at all.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/22110185/?q=trump&o=relevance&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=25941

show me any post i made mentioning trump where i was acting like a fan of him.