Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not playing with you. I said if you're trying to dissuade voters here you're a cac or agent. If the shoe don't fit....

Y'all not willing to have a real discussion. Anyway there are real agents on this forum that put in work every single day and I appreciate y'all combating them. they were around during 2016 too. But there's nikkas on this forum that bring up legitimate criticisms about Biden/Kamala (and not telling people not to vote) and y'all should have respect for their point of view instead of deflecting and dismissing them as cacs or agents.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm against folk who got hella smoke for Biden and Dems and just :manny: @ Trump and Repubs. Sorry if that offends you. :sas2:

No Black person with sense would ever consider voting for Trump. As a matter of fact no one of any color with any sense period would consider ever voting for Trump.

However, Black people are going to vote for Biden. What I don't understand are the so called Black people that get mad when other Black people say that Biden is a racist piece of shyt too, because Biden is a racist piece of shyt. He even had a house that had a clause in the deed that prevented Black people from living in the house. i don't understand any Black person getting mad about that, because it is a true statement. :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y'all not willing to have a real discussion. Anyway there are real agents on this forum that put in work every single day and I appreciate y'all combating them. they were around during 2016 too. But there's nikkas on this forum that bring up legitimate criticisms about Biden/Kamala (and not telling people not to vote) and y'all should have respect for their point of view instead of deflecting and dismissing them as cacs or agents.
No one on earth is above criticism. My problem is with those that claim neutrality yet only have smoke for Biden or Kamala.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
A better question is why do people think an Indian/Jamaican women was going to specifically highlight what she's going to do for black men as a VP anyway? She's far removed from our plight.

In good faith I can't vote for Biden/Harris, but there is no way in hell I'm voting for Trump/Pence.

Daps
What kind of cac shyt is this? This type of rhetoric is tolerated here?

:scust:
Shut the fukk up, Trump fan.

It's not cac shyt, it's truth. We live surrounded by people who vote against our best interests. They vote against their best interests if they think it'll hurt us.

You're a fukking dummy and a Trump supporter, so I know you don't understand basic math or history. But anyone who knows the history of this country knows that the white majority goes out of their way to vote against anything that will explicitly help black folks.

Don't quote me again, you white daddy-loving lil bytch.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I always fukked with you as a poster and I respect your efforts combating the real agents on this forum, but you're really exposing yourself right now. I've posted enough on this forum to be awarded a little more respect than to be called an agent. There's posters on this forum that actually push an agent agenda on here, every day, for years. That's not my posting history at all.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/22110185/?q=trump&o=relevance&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=25941

show me any post i made mentioning trump where i was acting like a fan of him.
You came at me and called me a dikk rider. I thought we was cool too but guess not. You disrespected.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A better question is why do people think an Indian/Jamaican women was going to specifically highlight what she's going to do for black men as a VP anyway? She's far removed from our plight.

In good faith I can't vote for Biden/Harris, but there is no way in hell I'm voting for Trump/Pence.

She specifically highlights Israel's plight, so why not ours?

All we asking for is some Dems that's willing to speak up for us. To have a plan for us. We're the only subgroup in America that not only is never prioritized, people act like we are wrong for wanting to be prioritized!

With that said, if you live in a battleground state you should definitely vote for Biden imo. Can't have Trump get another 4 years. If you live in an overwhelmingly blue state then I understand your position.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up, Trump fan.

It's not cac shyt, it's truth. We live surrounded by people who vote against our best interests. They vote against their best interests if they think it'll hurt us.

You're a fukking dummy and a Trump supporter, so I know you don't understand basic math or history. But anyone who knows the history of this country knows that the white majority goes out of their way to vote against anything that will explicitly help black folks.

Don't quote me again, you white daddy-loving lil bytch.
:whew:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You came at me and called me a dikk rider. I thought we was cool too but guess not. You disrespected.

well didn't say you was a "dikkrider" just said you was d riding in this instance. My point was you could support the Dems without the over the top shyt and deflecting anyone's legit criticism's on Biden/Harris. Like I said even Craig Melvin is in the video like :mjtf: @ Kamala, so why is it impossible for black men on here to feel the same without being cacs/agents?

But it is what it is, we can agree to disagree on this one :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Trump brings out the worst in folk...his ppl quick to name call. I don't understand how folk more mad at Biden for a bill from 30 years ago than they are at shyt Trump did 30 hours ago.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
well didn't say you was a "dikkrider" just said you was d riding in this instance. My point was you could support the Dems without the over the top shyt and deflecting anyone's legit criticism's on Biden/Harris. Like I said even Craig Melvin is in the video like :mjtf: @ Kamala, so why is it impossible for black men on here to feel the same without being cacs/agents?

But it is what it is, we can agree to disagree on this one :manny:
Then come in and make a rebuttal instead of saying I'm dikk riding. That's disrespectful

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Even with the threat of Trump getting re-elected and America falling into fascism, Democrats refuse to come with tangibles for black people. It is not our job to save this country, let it burn.

don’t forget black people WILL get all the blame regardless, like in 2016 cacs crying black people didn’t turn out when the vast majority of cacs voted for Trump

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
yall scared of immigrants like they're the ones out here shooting us, chaining us to hospital beds with holes in our bodies, calling pandemics a hoax, fukking up the economy and trying to take away our rights.

i ain't worried about immigrants. biden can't give them anything without approval of congress. people we put in congress.

Who said I was afraid of immigrants? I'm not afraid, I just know that the more they flood the country with immigrants the less power African-Americans will have. If they legalize all these immigrants and they can win elections off their votes alone, then using our votes as leverage is a non-starter.