Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I tend to stay away from these topics.. but I will say it's crazy how the critical thinking ONLY applies to Biden/Harris seemingly.... From OUR own folks.

I understand not settling for crumbs and the same ol bullshyt... But how hard is it to understand and comprehend fukk the other side?

They got absolutely no love for us
Republicans not fukking with us is assumed as a given. They're not the ones asking us to vote for them again.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I would legit respect it more if when somebody gets asked this and grab a top hat and start tap dancing like Michigan J. Frog
FrenchSecondhandGoose-size_restricted.gif

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Trump brings out the worst in folk...his ppl quick to name call. I don't understand how folk more mad at Biden for a bill from 30 years ago than they are at shyt Trump did 30 hours ago.
cus the bill affected their community for the past 30 years? are you stupid or a cac?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I tend to stay away from these topics.. but I will say it's crazy how the critical thinking ONLY applies to Biden/Harris seemingly.... From OUR own folks.

I understand not settling for crumbs and the same ol bullshyt... But how hard is it to understand and comprehend fukk the other side?

They got absolutely no love for us
It's not. You are seeing a lot of black republicans, agents and Tariq groupies.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
cus the bill affected their community for the past 30 years? are you stupid or a cac?
So what Biden did 30 years ago that the congressional black caucus agreed with at the time and he admits was a mistake is worth talking about more than what Trump said and did 30 hours ago?

Are you a MAGA cac or agent?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Name something from 30 hours ago that was more impactful to Black people than the 94 Crime Bill or Crack-Cocaine laws. I'll wait. :coffee:
Threatening to be harder on criminals than Biden and will arrest peaceful protesters begging to put an end to police brutality :coffee:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
So what Biden did 30 years ago that the congressional black caucus agreed with at the time and he admits was a mistake is worth talking about more than what Trump said and did 30 hours ago?

Are you a MAGA cac or agent?

no im just not a dumbass who’s going to be up in roar about a public racist who we know isnt about shyt.

biden has people fooled and they need to be woken up. fukk biden and fukk trump.