Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This shouldn't even be a debate. I wanna call op a cac because these tactics are what white supremacist do. You have great value Hitler in office and people are debating about the tangibles of this bytch like she's worse than Hitler. Man, get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt dude.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
yall scared of immigrants like they're the ones out here shooting us, chaining us to hospital beds with holes in our bodies, calling pandemics a hoax, fukking up the economy and trying to take away our rights.

i ain't worried about immigrants. biden can't give them anything without approval of congress. people we put in congress.
:skip: Good for you.

What about all the OTHER black men who compete with them in the jobs market? Low wage/ skill, yeah, but what about the IT brehs who will definitely be affected by a massive increase in h1b visas? :jbhmm:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Deflection, Biden is bad but we not, Democrats don't do shyt for black people, etc etc

Who's "we"?

When I asked about specific policies for blacks, you listed AA(which mainly benefits PAWGS) and a bs Justice In Policing Act that you pretty admitted doesn't do shyt.

You not really helping your argument here Breh :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to be strangled, shot in the back 7 times, or harassed by pigs muthafukka....

So basically you think that Black people should have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Just like everybody else. C'mon man. You know that we can't have something like that.

Next thing you will want is innocent until proven guilty or equal justice under the law or some shyt like that.

85915-wendell-pierce-gif-lwn2.gif

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I tend to stay away from these topics.. but I will say it's crazy how the critical thinking ONLY applies to Biden/Harris seemingly.... From OUR own folks.

I understand not settling for crumbs and the same ol bullshyt... But how hard is it to understand and comprehend fukk the other side?

They got absolutely no love for us

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Because nothing is gonna happen

we can’t vote out police brutality

and I have serious doubts that a woman who is THIS comfortable around law enforcement will help bring about substantive change in this regard

so when another black man experiences intentional excessive force from a pig, expect nothing but a speech from this bytch.

the fact of the matter is, Kamala doesn’t see herself as a black person. When law officers kill us black ppl, we are worried because in our heads we think “Jesus, they could be us.” Or “Jesus, that could be MY kid, or MY brother or sister.”

from the way she acts, and what she has proven time after time, is that she doesn’t feel that anger or sadness a self respect black woman would feel when these things happen.

she has no children and her husband is inherently privileged.

it is what it is. All kinfolk ain’t skinfolk. So if she ends up being VP, don’t expect a “black experience” viewpoint to enter the White House :coffee:
This some real shyt

She helped incarcerate more black men than she’s helped.

She has more relationships with law enforcement officers and workers than she has with black men.

We see a half-Black woman and think “She must identify as Black” because we all identify as Black and live the Black experience especially w/ cops

No.

She has a totally different experience...

Trump’s gotta to tho