Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Man...it’s something wrong with some of you brehs.
:hhh:
5b0eb8df42e1cc5f4e571e5c

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden is going to give $11M immigrants citizenship and remove limits on H1B Visas...if he wins, you're African American, and he gets his way...your ass is done.

yall scared of immigrants like they're the ones out here shooting us, chaining us to hospital beds with holes in our bodies, calling pandemics a hoax, fukking up the economy and trying to take away our rights.

i ain't worried about immigrants. biden can't give them anything without approval of congress. people we put in congress.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
its fukk trump and his family...

But when the hell are we EVER going to get prioritized as a voting block? :francis::why:

Im only voting for Biden and Copmala cause I want to live to see the 2024 elections. He is that big of an existential threat.

If Trump gets another 4 years kiss elections goodbye.
why would you waste time or energy prioritizing a group that you get 75% of their votes without lifting a finger?

We have no money. No money = no influence.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
America has no prosperous plans for the black man. He'll continue to be whored out marginalized and exploited until he wakes up alongside his brothers and uplift each other without the help or influence of outside forces (ie cacs and other races)

Daps
How quickly do you think Biden and Harris would go from ten points up to ten points down if she said, "We're going to prioritize job opportunities for black men and work to pass reparations" or whatever fantasy thing you'd like Harris to say in a country that, need I remind you, is majority white?

A cursory knowledge of the history of gains that Black Americans have made shows that a) campaigning on it gets you beaten, and b) getting into power and actually enacting any of it also gets you beaten, so you'd better get in and just do it ASAP and then wait to lose.
What kind of cac shyt is this? This type of rhetoric is tolerated here?

:scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
compare being a fan of an athlete to overwhelming dikkriding racist cac politicians that most black people are gonna vote for anyway brehs :mjlol:
I guess it's better to worship ball players and literally dedicate your life to stanning them over the course of several years. You're coli existence has been to dikk ride Kobe.

And R.I.P to Kobe!

Edit: And this goofy negged me for mentioning Kobe. I respect and was saddened by his lost but you was OD on slobbing his knob before his untimely passing. It's literally what you are know for here.