Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
joe biden should go to kenosha and condemn violent protests and condemn any looters or goons burning down property or trying to use protest as an excuse to loot or steal,stop pandering to these militants and far left they were never going to vote for you especially after you had the temerity to pick a running mate who has a white man as a husband, fukk them, go earn the votes of people who actually vote regularly in elections, condemn the violence while support peaceful protests and reassure middle america and get rid of this white supremacist president trump

Daps
Lol at the interviewers face at the end. He was Tryna understand what the fukk she was saying with all that jeulzing..

Im voting for Biden/Harris for obvious and very unfortunate reasons but I genuinely feel they personally and politically don’t give a fukk about the well being of black America

Thank you for being honest.

It's not a big deal. Just, as soon as they get in, start pushing and challenging them.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She really thought she was gonna sit up there, flutter her eyes, smile and bruh was gonna be smitten and pitch her softballs. :mjlol:

:laff: Copmala got hit with that citizens arrest. Couldn't spit out 1 specific reason. :russ:

Why is it okay for Dems to create policy for black and brown, scream black and brown every speech, but if you say "black" they can't come up with anything?

For the record, they do have 50b earmarked for black/brown entrepreneurs but she seemed too flummoxed at the audacity of a black man to ask her for something for his vote. She gonna have to tighten up for sure.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lol at the interviewers face at the end. He was Tryna understand what the fukk she was saying with all that jeulzing..

Im voting for Biden/Harris for obvious and very unfortunate reasons but I genuinely feel they personally and politically don’t give a fukk about the well being of black America
Thank You. This is honestly how I feel. But nikkas want to moon walk in this bytch for Biden/Harris.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, it don’t have to be about “just the blacks”(the fukk kind of shyt is that to say:dry:). Just don’t all lives matter us, implement things for black people. Everybody getting their little share except us.

they asked her a question about reparations and she responded with a plan that was for literally everybody :dead:

She is not as anti black as pence and Trump tho so we can’t pretend they’re equals

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Riding with my Democrat brehs and sisters. fukk the bullshyt. They make efforts, which is better than shytting on us and saying fukk you.