Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Uhhh...I’m voting Biden/Harris as I don’t want to see us really enter civil war under Trump....but I gotta say I need some convincing to think they really have a platform to support me and those that look like me.....but who has before them, even Obama didn’t.

But OVERT racism cannot rule the day....voting opposite this current bullshyt, rather get hit wit the sly bullshyt:francis:

Even though I disagree w/ your opinion, I can respect you for being honest. :ehh:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas dumb. Nothing will get to not vote biden/harris.
Idgaf if they directly tell us about the black plan

you got nikkas in office telling police with all their "power" to fight back. Now, that being said, whoever is next up after biden/harris should they win, we got a list of demands.

until those 4 to 8 years are up, I want black folk to stop shytting on democrats because the reality is you only have 2 choices. Trump spittin on kids graves and shyt.

Now when/if they get in office, they are going to have to answer to these questions and get pressed.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You're about the same age as me and you're talking like you haven't lived through crazy times. You'll survive, breh.

True, but this year is one for the record books and has been really bad. People are upset and things need to change for the better. With Trump in office for another term it will get worse.

Daps
Another useless thread to make black people not vote, dont you cacs and c00ns and agents get tired of caping for white supremacy? you have an open white supremacist in trump telling cops to crack protesters heads and be tough with them and appointing blatant white supremacists to every lever of government but you are still bsing about voting. This is why i said biden should ignore these militants they were never going to vote for you or likely even vote focus on older people and black folks who actually vote and put in the work to make change in society

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I thought the goal was to support the abolishment of White Supremacy, not endorse it.. even if its white supremacy lite with Biden/Harris and the DEMS
giphy.gif

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I wouldn't disagree with you in broad strokes, but specifically? One party's white supremacists are trying to kill us; the other party has fewer white supremacists (if only because it's made up of more black folks than the other party) and has actually put policy into law that has helped Black Americans.

I don't think anyone would argue that the Dems don't have racists in the party or racism within the party at all. I'd hope not. But then again. LBJ was a virulent racist who got Eartha Kitt blackballed from working in the U.S. because she hurt Lady Bird Johnson's white feelings about how much farther Dems had to go to give equal rights to black folks, and he still passed the Civil Rights Act, Medicare/Medicaid, and SNAP, all of which have been extremely helpful to Black Americans. Not helpful enough, but extremely helpful at the same time.

Voting is nothing but a calculation that you can get at least some of what you want, when it comes down to it.
Yeah I’m going to need you to get the fukk out of here big homie. Even some of the blacks are in some bullshyt.