Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She said she needed to earn black men’s vote too...did I miss something....

but I didn’t get much from that answer....pretty vague on everything

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
She said she needed to earn black men’s vote too...did I miss something....

but I didn’t get much from that answer....pretty vague on everything

Your last sentence is the problem and why many ADOS like me aren't going to vote for Biden/Harris. They want to talk about systemic issues, but when it comes to solutions, they start talking vague like that clip in OP.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Your last sentence is the problem and why many ADOS like me aren't going to vote for Biden/Harris. They want to talk about systemic issues, but when it comes to solutions, they start talking vague like that clip in OP.
Uhhh...I’m voting Biden/Harris as I don’t want to see us really enter civil war under Trump....but I gotta say I need some convincing to think they really have a platform to support me and those that look like me.....but who has before them, even Obama didn’t.

But OVERT racism cannot rule the day....voting opposite this current bullshyt, rather get hit wit the sly bullshyt:francis:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Please explain...

I view Israel as an Apartheid state. And I can't stomach both parties' unconditional support for Israel. So it's disheartening to hear yet another Democratic candidate bend over for them, in a way Obama didn't (he loathed Bibi, and signed the deal with Iran over objections of the likes of Clinton and other AIPAC harkies)

But again, my vote don't matter, I live in a blue state. We'll play it by ear.