Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Tangibles is short for cut the fukkin check.
:sas2:

This looks earily similar to tangibles for the 1.3 million Indian-Americans. But funny how they claim they can't do anything specific just for black people.
:mjpls:
On Independence Day, Biden's promises to India, Indian-Americans

If voted to power in the November general elections, a Biden administration will reform the H-1B visa system and work towards eliminating the country-quota for Green Cards, his campaign said on Saturday, in a move to woo the influential Indian-American community.

I want a check too. I feel you. I hope that I live long enough for reparations to be an issue that some political party can run on and win.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I can't wait to Vote!

This is the most important vote in my lifetime and as a Black Man I'm voting

3rd Party:troll:

:umad:

Biden and Harris ain't going to ship me to prison:usure:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
people who say stupid shyt like this are miserable cowards with nothing to lose and want everyone else to be miserable cowards too.

i don't want this shyt to burn because i know which communities will burn first and worst. that's what they want to happen.

plus my people built this country for free. we don't have to go nowhere. i want my kids and my family to get what is rightfully theirs. this "let it burn" bs is for idiots who agree with pres chump that we have nothing to lose.

i have no visions of grandeur about biden/harris saving the black community or making things right by us. i also know that's what congress is for. and i know a biden admin would be far better for moving the needle in a positive way on issues impacting black people than a trump admin. yall keep acting like that ain't true, despite all the evidence.

if you want shyt to burn maybe you should get tf out the way so those of us who want to fight for ours don't have to step over you or push you out the way. coward azz lames.

Biden is going to give $11M immigrants citizenship and remove limits on H1B Visas...if he wins, you're African American, and he gets his way...your ass is done.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Shut the fucck. If the Dems made their platform stand on what they gon do for just blacks people they’ll lose more votes than they’ll get. Some where people aren’t racist but will surely get irritated if all a presidential candidate did was talk about what he finna do for the black community while saying little about what they’re getting.

You a lie. You know damn well the Dems anti gonna do sh*t for black people.

:yeshrug: but we still got to vote Trump out.

If it wasn't for corona :francis: