The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
All lives matter shuffle :mjlol: :dead:

tenor.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Bothsiders:mjlol:if only one side said they'd be harder on crime than the other side it would be a clear choice for those that care about that :coffee:

What's the difference between saying you won't then doing what you've done all along? You really think Biden and Harris are going to truly turn their backs on a system that made their careers? :mjlol: Trump has got to go but expecting actual meaningful change from people that have backed and protected cops at every turn is laughable. It's like expecting corporations to enforce regulations on themselves that they fought against

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What's the difference between saying you won't then doing what you've done all along? You really think Biden and Harris are going to truly turn their backs on a system that made their careers? :mjlol: Trump has got to go but expecting actual meaningful change from people that have backed and protected cops at every turn is laughable. It's like expecting corporations to enforce regulations on themselves that they fought against
I think Trump will be worse since he won't even acknowledge it's a problem and vowing to lock up those that protest police brutality :coffee:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You constantly spam the bolded on every thread regarding this bytch. Indians aren’t rocking with Kamala like that. Especially when she can’t decide whether she’s Indian one day and Black the next. Also, a large portion of Indians are actually Conservative, and most of them don’t want anything to do with nikkas. Sit ya ass down. Stop spamming this lie.
:mjlol:

CopMala was a horrible choice. He’d of been WAY better off with Liz Warren or Big Gretchen. Now Biden has ruined his chances.
:manny:
:laugh: u know u terrified. U ain’t fooling no one

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'm surprised ya'll haven't made a thread on Jacob Blake's sister who called out black men and challenged us to stand up and protect our black family at the March on Washington.

I'm not gonna say anything but look at the video. The reporter says the Republicans feel like they can scrape some of black men to their side. Why can't they scrape black women to their side? Because our sisters are holding it DOWN and we need to do the fukking same instead of being fooled and manipulated by a party that doesn't even care about our plight.

Republicans won't even acknowledge systemic racism. They didn't acknowledge their fallen soldier Herman Cain during the RNC. So why do ya'll think Republicans are gonna acknowledge ya'll "black" asses?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I think Trump will be worse since he won't even acknowledge it's a problem and vowing to lock up those that protest police brutality :coffee:
Acknowledgement only goes so far. Biden isn't for defunding the police, ending qualified immunity, etc. So all you get is talk rather than action and police brutality continues without delay or accountability. BLM STARTED under a Black POTUS, with a black AG and Black DHS director. Cornel West is right. This isn't going to change.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the short version on his website; the longer version is in a longer platform on that same website.

I actually think this is interesting because I agree that we need tangibles, especially with how much work black folks have done to save this campaign and make it viable. But what do y'all mean by "tangibles?" Is expanded health care that will cover more black folks a "tangible," for example? This isn't a gotcha question - I get that it's unfair because each individual has their own ideas about "tangibles." But I am curious what specific "tangibles" you're looking for out of a candidate. Forget the party for a minute. Just imagine a candidate who is giving you enough to get your vote. What would be the baseline of specific tangibles that you'd want?
Here's the short version on his website; the longer version is in a longer platform on that same website.

I actually think this is interesting because I agree that we need tangibles, especially with how much work black folks have done to save this campaign and make it viable. But what do y'all mean by "tangibles?" Is expanded health care that will cover more black folks a "tangible," for example? This isn't a gotcha question - I get that it's unfair because each individual has their own ideas about "tangibles." But I am curious what specific "tangibles" you're looking for out of a candidate. Forget the party for a minute. Just imagine a candidate who is giving you enough to get your vote. What would be the baseline of specific tangibles that you'd want?
Tangibles is short for cut the fukkin check.
:sas2:

This looks earily similar to tangibles for the 1.3 million Indian-Americans. But funny how they claim they can't do anything specific just for black people.
:mjpls:
On Independence Day, Biden's promises to India, Indian-Americans

If voted to power in the November general elections, a Biden administration will reform the H-1B visa system and work towards eliminating the country-quota for Green Cards, his campaign said on Saturday, in a move to woo the influential Indian-American community.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
its fukk trump and his family...

But when the hell are we EVER going to get prioritized as a voting block? :francis::why:

Im only voting for Biden and Copmala cause I want to live to see the 2024 elections. He is that big of an existential threat.

If Trump gets another 4 years kiss elections goodbye.

How old are you, breh? Sincerely asking because I know back in college we were saying the same thing about Bush. The exact same thing. Now that I'm a bit older this viewpoint seems alarmist and absurd. Can you share why you feel this way? Have you contemplated the absolute massive amount of unprecedented structural change that would need to occur for this to happen?