Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
What does that have to do with this thread?

It's a simple question what does the Biden/Harris ticket plan on doing for Black men in exchange for their vote?

Trump isn't asking for our vote nor needs it. But Democrats sure do so what's in it for us?
:mjgrin:

Here's the short version on his website; the longer version is in a longer platform on that same website.

I actually think this is interesting because I agree that we need tangibles, especially with how much work black folks have done to save this campaign and make it viable. But what do y'all mean by "tangibles?" Is expanded health care that will cover more black folks a "tangible," for example? This isn't a gotcha question - I get that it's unfair because each individual has their own ideas about "tangibles." But I am curious what specific "tangibles" you're looking for out of a candidate. Forget the party for a minute. Just imagine a candidate who is giving you enough to get your vote. What would be the baseline of specific tangibles that you'd want?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Trump isnt asking for black people to vote for him.

And your statement is stupid because Kamala and Biden have been elected officials for decades and have a track record of creating policies and laws against black people. Wtf are you talking about there being a difference? They both are doing it.
The choice is binary thus not voting for Biden is essentially the same as voting for Trump, duh... Smarten up. This is basic arithmetic. I know the weekend is here but get that bussy off your brain and think clearly.

No difference? Trump has flooded federal courts with right-wing judges and will continue to do so. In case you are unaware judges are a part of the criminal justice system. Who do you think they will side with on cases related to police brutality? Hmmm...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How I see it, if Kamala Harris didn't do shyt for Black men specifically when she was Attorney General of California, then she certainly isn't gonna do shyt for them as Vice President.

Only thing I could see her do is be a plug for individual Black men within her social circle. As for the average Black man, he is gonna have to hold his own nuts like he has BEEN expected to do since the abolishment of slavery...

The more I think of her, the harder it is to vote for her. Smh..

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Low Quality Posting
This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want her in the first place. She can’t empathize with black men at all.

Keisha bottoms, Val demmings, Ayana Pressley and Nina Turner all could have said something about what their husbands, sons or brothers need in this country and talk to them about it. In fact Ayana advocates for convicts to get their education because her husband was a felon who ended up getting his college degree later on.

Kamala literally has no black brothers, no black children, and no relationship with her father how can this woman even empathize with us?

this is why I’m voting for trump. We can’t have a wench in office.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

You can still back the blue and call for justice. Both parties are using these platforms to get elected. What do both their records say? They back police without question. What's worse the people who tell you what they are doing to your face or those who claim to do another but only for political points and not policy. If harris so concerned about justice she would've held cops under her as DA to the same standard she's calling for now. She didn't so here Americans sit. A choice between a racist cop loving neo liberal and a racist cop loving authoritarian. It's pathetic that these are the best "choices" available. Trump is using the system as it was intended to be used. This is the American system at it's worst. This is why you update 200+ year old documents

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can still back the blue and call for justice. Both parties are using these platforms to get elected. What do both their records say? They back police without question. If Kamala Harris was so concerned about justice she would've held cops under her as DA to the same standard she's calling for now. She didn't so here Americans sit. A choice between a racist cop loving neo liberal and a racist cop loving authoritarian. It's pathetic that these are the best "choices" available
Bothsiders:mjlol:if only one side said they'd be harder on crime than the other side it would be a clear choice for those that care about that :coffee: