Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Shut up. Trump isnt asking black people to vote for him though. He let it known already. Joe is. Notice that?

So....again...

Policies that help all including Blacks (Dems) vs policies that primarily harm Blacks (Trump)?

Hmmm, tough choice...

Daps
See the thing about the truth is....:coffee:

In 2016, he literally asked black voters to vote for him because, and I quote, "What the hell do you have to lose?"

Meanwhile, c00n-ass Ben Carson's HUD is trying to re-institute redlining and allowing banks to use computer programs that can guess whether or not a potential lender is black so they can deny those housing loans. So that's one thing.

I guess empowering right-wing militias to walk around shooting black people as much as cops already do is another thing.

But you know, both sides are the same, Trump doesn't want our vote, etc.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why are you voting for them if you know it wont be for your benefit?
Because in my estimation, them being in office and upholding the status quo is a better option than neo-facism (which is where we are currently headed with a brazen racist like Trump in office)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So....again...

Policies that help all including Blacks (Dems) vs policies that primarily harm Blacks (Trump)?

Hmmm, tough choice...

Trump isnt asking for black people to vote for him.

And your statement is stupid because Kamala and Biden have been elected officials for decades and have a track record of creating policies and laws against black people. Wtf are you talking about there being a difference? They both are doing it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did they fast forward the video? She didn't mention anything about tangibles for black men in return for our votes.
tenor.gif

Can a Democrat shill interpret her non-answer?

trump is directly adversarial against black men. They want cops to get off for killing us.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because in my estimation, them being in office and upholding the status quo is a better option than neo-facism (which is where we are currently headed with a brazen racist like Trump in office)

In your estimation based off of what?

And I have yet to hear the dems call out trump on supporting fascism because they are in on it too.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump is directly adversarial against black men. They want cops to get off for killing us.
What does that have to do with this thread?

It's a simple question what does the Biden/Harris ticket plan on doing for Black men in exchange for their vote?

Trump isn't asking for our vote nor needs it. But Democrats sure do so what's in it for us?
:mjgrin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What does that have to do with this thread?

It's a simple question what does the Biden/Harris ticket plan on doing for Black men in exchange for their vote?

Trump isn't asking for our vote nor needs it. But Democrats sure do so what's in it for us?
:mjgrin:
We talking about the alternative to Biden now. Changing the narrative like you bothsiders do :coffee: