Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
both parties are full of white supremacists. How is that hard to comprehend. Take the dikk out of your throat so you can focus.

I wouldn't disagree with you in broad strokes, but specifically? One party's white supremacists are trying to kill us; the other party has fewer white supremacists (if only because it's made up of more black folks than the other party) and has actually put policy into law that has helped Black Americans.

I don't think anyone would argue that the Dems don't have racists in the party or racism within the party at all. I'd hope not. But then again. LBJ was a virulent racist who got Eartha Kitt blackballed from working in the U.S. because she hurt Lady Bird Johnson's white feelings about how much farther Dems had to go to give equal rights to black folks, and he still passed the Civil Rights Act, Medicare/Medicaid, and SNAP, all of which have been extremely helpful to Black Americans. Not helpful enough, but extremely helpful at the same time.

Voting is nothing but a calculation that you can get at least some of what you want, when it comes down to it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ah yes, TLRepublicans and their infinite energy for a democratic vp candidate meanwhile hyping up the sitting nazi president

To be fair, I don't think anyone is hyping up Trump. Quite a few acknowledge they're voting specifically because he needs to go. Voting against Trump doesn't mean enthusiastic support for Biden/Harris though. I'm not voting for Biden because I want to, it's because I have to. I always said my life has remained the same since Bush, Clinton, Dubya, and Obama have been in office. This is a different ball game with Trump though. His lack of fitness for that office is affecting us in real time. Had it been Romney running for office, I'm not sure I'd give a fukk one way or the other.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"We will be reaching out to organizations who have been helping black communities to discuss how we can support them in reaching their goals"

Then pivot to:

"I think its important to remember that there are people already working in their communities to make change happen. All change starts at the grass roots level so we will be looking to them as people who know their communities best to provide guidance on how to move forward to support black people"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the interviewers face at the end. He was Tryna understand what the fukk she was saying with all that jeulzing..

Im voting for Biden/Harris for obvious and very unfortunate reasons but I genuinely feel they personally and politically don’t give a fukk about the well being of black America

Then why are you voting for them if you know it wont be for your benefit?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Expect an Indian to help black people brehs
zh8SW5.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
... let it burn.

people who say stupid shyt like this are miserable cowards with nothing to lose and want everyone else to be miserable cowards too.

i don't want this shyt to burn because i know which communities will burn first and worst. that's what they want to happen.

plus my people built this country for free. we don't have to go nowhere. i want my kids and my family to get what is rightfully theirs. this "let it burn" bs is for idiots who agree with pres chump that we have nothing to lose.

i have no visions of grandeur about biden/harris saving the black community or making things right by us. i also know that's what congress is for. and i know a biden admin would be far better for moving the needle in a positive way on issues impacting black people than a trump admin. yall keep acting like that ain't true, despite all the evidence.

if you want shyt to burn maybe you should get tf out the way so those of us who want to fight for ours don't have to step over you or push you out the way. coward azz lames.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Meanwhile most of America doesn’t give a fukk about sports and athletic boycotts....
And...???

So I should not care about the President’s stance on boycotts and rallies against police brutality because “most of America” doesn’t care?

And should you not care about a President’s plan for “black men specifically” because “most of America” doesn’t care?
:why:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
its fukk trump and his family...

But when the hell are we EVER going to get prioritized as a voting block? :francis::why:

Im only voting for Biden and Copmala cause I want to live to see the 2024 elections. He is that big of an existential threat.

If Trump gets another 4 years kiss elections goodbye.