Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Wait till the Coli Democrats see this , they’re gonna come in here bashing us for asking for the bare minimum.

The democrats don’t even want to end qualified immunity. It’s fukk Trump & whoever supports him but at this point , I’m not voting for the bare minimum unless I know my people are gonna be safe .

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
:mjpls:

but I'm the agent.

:sas2:

giphy.gif

9vk7uNCSJaOqI

Daps
How quickly do you think Biden and Harris would go from ten points up to ten points down if she said, "We're going to prioritize job opportunities for black men and work to pass reparations" or whatever fantasy thing you'd like Harris to say in a country that, need I remind you, is majority white?

A cursory knowledge of the history of gains that Black Americans have made shows that a) campaigning on it gets you beaten, and b) getting into power and actually enacting any of it also gets you beaten, so you'd better get in and just do it ASAP and then wait to lose.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This where all the bothsiders been hiding? Since y'all avoid my Trump threads lemme sit this here for all to devour with your neutral smoke asses :coffee:

both parties are full of white supremacists. How is that hard to comprehend. Take the dikk out of your throat so you can focus.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I mean, didn't she say that black men need to get jobs to stay out of prison during the debates? She's definitely an ALM type of person.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
All men matter.

Meanwhile Zionist Zaddy can have whatever they want.

“Unconditional military aid to Israel,” one critic wryly noted, “puts Biden/Harris far to the right of notorious peacenik George H.W. Bush.”

Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris told a group of Jewish donors Wednesday that a Joe Biden White House would not place any conditions on military aid to Israel, and that a Biden-Harris administration would continue the “unprecedented” military and intelligence cooperation with the Jewish state the country received from the Obama administration.

Haartez reports the California Democrat’s comments came during a virtual campaign call with donors in which she assured attendees that “Joe has made it clear he will not tie security assistance to political decisions Israel makes,” adding that she “couldn’t agree more” with that policy.

Kamala Harris vows Joe Biden will never place conditions on US military aid to Israel
Not surprised but still disappointed..Israel :shaq2:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Meanwhile Pence calling boycotts over police brutality “silly”
Meanwhile most of America doesn’t give a fukk about sports and athletic boycotts....

however, there are cities burning in multiple swing states filled with people who don’t like watching cities burn.

trump wins on a landslide regardless of where the black male vote goes...