Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You constantly spam the bolded on every thread regarding this bytch. Indians aren’t rocking with Kamala like that. Especially when she can’t decide whether she’s Indian one day and Black the other. Also, a large portion of Indians are actually Conservative, and most of them don’t want anything to do with nikkas. Sit ya ass down. Stop spamming this lie.
:mjlol:

CopMala was a horrible choice. He’d of been WAY better off with Liz Warren or Big Gretchen. Now Biden has ruined his chances.
:manny:
I live in an area with a bunch of Indians and I see lots of support for her:coffee:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with the threat of Trump getting re-elected and America falling into fascism, Democrats refuse to come with tangibles for black people. It is not our job to save this country, let it burn.
Shut the fucck. If the Dems made their platform stand on what they gon do for just black people they’ll lose more votes than they’ll get. Some white people aren’t racist but will surely get irritated if all a presidential candidate did was talk about what he finna do for the black community while saying little about what they’re getting.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Her inability to show comfortable strength and conviction in how she speaks makes her a helpless target.

All this talk about how she's a good debater cause she's a lawyer and former prosecutor. Yet we continually see her look uncomfortable answering basic ass questions she should be prepared for :martin:
I gave her the benefit of the doubt when Tulsi Gabbard bodied her cause really it was no good answer for that but it seems like she has difficulty giving good answers on a multitude of topics. This woman is supposed to be a shield for Biden gaffes but she really not a convincing or inspiring speaker either:beli:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fucck. If the Dems made their platform stand on what they gon do for just blacks people they’ll lose more votes than they’ll get. Some where people aren’t racist but will surely get irritated if all a presidential candidate did was talk about what he finna do for the black community while saying little about what they’re getting.

:mjpls:

but I'm the agent.

:sas2:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Shut the fucck. If the Dems made their platform stand on what they gon do for just blacks people they’ll lose more votes than they’ll get. Some where people aren’t racist but will surely get irritated if all a presidential candidate did was talk about what he finna do for the black community while saying little about what they’re getting.

No point.

You’re in a thread of non-voters, agents, etc.

Almost every week I’m reading so much about the nasty shyt the whole Trump administration is doing and literally cannot understand why people in here wouldn’t do anything to get him out...

...but they can’t even vote for that :hubie:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You constantly spam the bolded on every thread regarding this bytch. Indians aren’t rocking with Kamala like that. Especially when she can’t decide whether she’s Indian one day and Black the next. Also, a large portion of Indians are actually Conservative, and most of them don’t want anything to do with nikkas. Sit ya ass down. Stop spamming this lie.
:mjlol:

CopMala was a horrible choice. He’d of been WAY better off with Liz Warren or Big Gretchen. Now Biden has ruined his chances.
:manny:
A lot of Indian Americans support Kamala actually
With Kamala Harris on the Ballot, Indian-Americans Predict Higher Turnout

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want her in the first place. She can’t empathize with black men at all.

Keisha bottoms, Val demmings, Ayana Pressley and Nina Turner all could have said something about what their husbands, sons or brothers need in this country and talk to them about it. In fact Ayana advocates for convicts to get their education because her husband was a felon who ended up getting his college degree later on.

Kamala literally has no black brothers, no black children, and no relationship with her father how can this woman even empathize with us?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want her in the first place. She can’t empathize with black men at all.

Keisha bottoms, Val demmings, Ayana Pressley and Nina Turner all could have said something about what their husbands, sons or brothers need in this country and talk to them about it. In fact Ayana advocates for convicts to get their education because her husband was a felon who ended up getting his college degree later on.

Kamala literally has no black brothers, no black children, and no relationship with her father how can this woman even empathize with us?
I wanted Keisha to be the VP nominee so bad :mjcry: