Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is beyond dumb. You admit she clearly doesn’t give a fukk about us, but say you’ll still vote for her because of some nebulous “reasons.”

:scust:

I mean it is obvious. By any measure Trump is worse. Much worse. I can't fault those who wanna be pragmatic and settle for incremental change, the same way I can't fault those who are disgusted with both sides and want to back off.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I fear there’ll be many moments like that before this election. Her inability to show comfortable strength and conviction in how she speaks makes her a helpless target.

I’m voting for Biden regardless and I’m only glad this woman is on the ticket because the amount of Indians that will be voting for her will negate the idiots who won’t vote out of spite or who want trump to win.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Ok I fear there’ll be many moments like that before this election. Her inability to show comfortable strength and conviction in how she speaks makes her a helpless target.

I’m voting for Biden regardless and I’m only glad this woman is on the ticket because the amount of Indians that will be voting for her will negate the idiots who won’t vote out of spite or who want trump to win.

You constantly spam the bolded on every thread regarding this bytch. Indians aren’t rocking with Kamala like that. Especially when she can’t decide whether she’s Indian one day and Black the next. Also, a large portion of Indians are actually Conservative, and most of them don’t want anything to do with nikkas. Sit ya ass down. Stop spamming this lie.
:mjlol:

CopMala was a horrible choice. He’d of been WAY better off with Liz Warren or Big Gretchen. Now Biden has ruined his chances.
:manny:

Last edited: