Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
High unemployment is because governors locked down their states. I live in the state with the highest unemployment. Baker's done a hell of a job, in spite of being a Republican, but doing so came at a great expense, resulting in shuttered businesses and a record high of unemployment. That's not Trump's doing. Black people are dying at a disproportionate rate because of the systemic poverty we've been victimized by in this system of white supremacy. What does that have to do with Trump? We would have been dying at a disproportionate rate under Hillary, too.

I never said his plan would disproportionately effect black people. I said, if he's sincere, some of those policy choices would. Trump says a lot of shyt to placate the rabid animals among his base without actually following through. Who knows what's real or fake. We do know, however, that Biden and Harris have proven records of anti-black policy. We know that much. But, you don't seem to care about that. How come?

:sas1:
Yet he says nothing to appeal to black folk but you think he'll do things for black folk :jbhmm:and he's been in office 4 years already with Senate in pocket and hasn't done shyt for black folk...good morning agent

Daps
Yet he says nothing to appeal to black folk but you think he'll do things for black folk :jbhmm:and he's been in office 4 years already with Senate in pocket and hasn't done shyt for black folk...good morning agent
When the fukk have I ever said Trump would DO shyt for black people? I said him remaining in office is beneficial to black people because of the foot he’s putting on the neck of of the gay agenda and illegals. I have never said Trump would ever do anything specific for black Americans. We know Biden damn sure won’t, either.

:sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
When the fukk have I ever said Trump would DO shyt for black people? I said him remaining in office is beneficial to black people because of the foot he’s putting on the neck of of the gay agenda and illegals. I have never said Trump would ever do anything specific for black Americans. We know Biden damn sure won’t, either.

:sas2:
Thousands of black folk dying from the Rona weekly and you thumb this :dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had to make the bullet points after he bombed on live TV in his town hall with hannity. He couldn't explain what his agenda was at all. Matter of fact if he can't boil it to to a phrase he will Juelz around the question.

He was asked what his second term agenda would be if he won and the retard went off on a tangent about experience..

He's been a bullshytter forever..peep this :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Thousands of black people would have died under Hillary. You're not very intelligent.

:patrice:
Hillary believes in science agent. Hillary wouldn't have argued with Fauci and told folk to take hydroxycloriquine and that Covid-19 would magically disappear by April and that bleach on the lungs could wipe it out :coffee:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
“Teach American Exceptionalism”

:what:
How does this square with ADOS/reparations/tangibles crew messaging? Are they OK with a platform that supports the idea of 1950's America being the apogee of American culture being force fed to their children? :jbhmm:

Seems like this is best way for black people to make themselves better. :troll: