Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I cannot believe this shyt. He really said Black America's livelihood depends on Trump winning...

As black people die disproportionately due to Trump's incompetence and black unemployment is the highest it's been in decades. :snoop:
That should tell you all you need to know. He MAGA, either paid or he really believe that shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Where
61G%2BdmtkeeL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Where’s the 50 page thread debating these “policies”?

Where are the benefits for black people? Are black people even mentioned?

Oh, that’s only for the Biden campaign? Gotcha.

I could’ve written this bullshyt in the 8th grade. :mjlol:

WHERE ARE THE TANGIBLES?!?!

THEY TOLD ME TRUMP HAD TANGIBLES!!!

There was a 50 page thread on here complaining that Biden didn't deliver tangibles and Trump doesn't mention a word about black people and yet no one says shyt. :mjlol:

Where are all the anti-Biden/don't vote agents?

I'm just confused breh, what here is benefits black people?

Where are the people that tried to argue over me for 30 pages about how Biden didn't plan to do anything to benefit black people?

I already told you.

Well for those asking for B1 policies, Trump has heard your requests. Check out the Defend Our Police and End Illegal Immigration and Protect American Workers sections.

Go ahead and vote Trump, brehs. :snoop:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm just confused breh, what here is benefits black people?

Where are the people that tried to argue over me for 30 pages about how Biden didn't plan to do anything to benefit black people?
We dont have a candidate but Biden need black votes. Plus I believe he wants to leave a legacy and not be a throwaway president. Climate change and police reform won't do it. Something busting the door open for people of color could put him in the history books.

Last edited:
Daps
Yes? Doesn't look any better than Biden's. Both of their agendas lack tangibles for black people. Biden has a history of sponsoring policy that attacks black people. Trump hasn't done that yet (though, some of this agenda does seem as if it would have a disproportionate impact on black people, so that's certainly of some concern - assuming, of course, this is sincere and not red meat for his base), so his 2nd term agenda, however lacking it is in tangibles for black people, won' t dissuade me from hoping Biden loses.

:yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes? Doesn't look any better than Biden's. Both of their agendas lack tangibles for black people. Biden has a history of sponsoring policy that attacks black people. Trump hasn't done that yet (though, some of this agenda does seem as if it would have a disproportionate impact on black people, so that's certainly of some concern - assuming, of course, this is sincere and not red meat for his base), so his 2nd term agenda, however lacking it is in tangibles for black people, won' t dissuade me from hoping Biden loses.

tenor.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You just made a thread yesterday saying that a second Trump term would be 'beneficial to Black America,' even though black people are dying at disproportionate rate from coronavirus and black unemployment is at over 14% right now, both of which are happening under Trump's watch. And now by your own admission, Trump's plan has no tangibles for black people, and parts of his agenda would disproportionately impact black people.

So please explain how the disproportionate number of coronavirus deaths, record high black unemployment, lack of tangibles, vows to increase police presence, vows to end cashless bail and vows for 'school choice' (which means cutting funding for public schooling, which would again disproportionately affect black students) are 'beneficial' to black people. :jbhmm:

Daps
nikka that fonky ass FEMA $ gone be gone in 3 weeks :mjlol:
It's retroactive to August 1st, so the first check is going to be a band, with three weeks remaining. It's better than nothing. Democrats sat on their asses and didn't do shyt while people out here are getting evicted and struggling to feed themselves. They tried to grandstand and pretend they were fighting for hazard pay and a bunch of other unnecessary bullshyt that doesn't address the urgent and dire unemployment situation. They lost. Trump came in and helped a breh out. I'm not mad.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It's retroactive to August 1st, so the first check is going to be a band, with three weeks remaining. It's better than nothing. Democrats sat on their asses and didn't do shyt while people out here are getting evicted and struggling to feed themselves. They tried to grandstand and pretend they were fighting for hazard pay and a bunch of other unnecessary bullshyt that doesn't address the urgent and dire unemployment situation. They lost. Trump came in and helped a breh out. I'm not mad.

:mjgrin:

Democrats BEEN passed a huge bill back in what?? July? nikka yo bytch ass Daddy and his goons was the ones being cheap and not agreeing with the Democrats. Democrats wanted the same 600 , but 300 is better right? And where tf u get a band from ? lol its only 300 more
Damn breh, you really a c00n outchea.

Daps
You just made a thread yesterday saying that a second Trump term would be 'beneficial to Black America,' even though black people are dying at disproportionate rate from coronavirus and black unemployment is at over 14% right now, both of which are happening under Trump's watch. And now by your own admission, Trump's plan has no tangibles for black people, and parts of his agenda would disproportionately impact black people.

So please explain how the disproportionate number of coronavirus deaths, record high black unemployment, lack of tangibles, vows to increase police presence, vows to end cashless bail and vows for 'school choice' (which means cutting funding for public schooling, which would again disproportionately affect black students) are 'beneficial' to black people. :jbhmm:
High unemployment is because governors locked down their states. I live in the state with the highest unemployment. Baker's done a hell of a job, in spite of being a Republican, but doing so came at a great expense, resulting in shuttered businesses and a record high of unemployment. That's not Trump's doing. Black people are dying at a disproportionate rate because of the systemic poverty we've been victimized by in this system of white supremacy. What does that have to do with Trump? We would have been dying at a disproportionate rate under Hillary, too.

I never said his plan would disproportionately effect black people. I said, if he's sincere, some of those policy choices would. Trump says a lot of shyt to placate the rabid animals among his base without actually following through. Who knows what's real or fake. We do know, however, that Biden and Harris have proven records of anti-black policy. We know that much. But, you don't seem to care about that. How come?

:sas1: