Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

God....the shucking grin on his face when guy pats him on the shoulder like a damn race horse or something. The past four years has really shown me how fukking mentally weak a portion of our community really is.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black people are dying at a disproportionate rate because of the systemic poverty we've been victimized by in this system of white supremacy. What does that have to do with Trump? We would have been dying at a disproportionate rate under Hillary, too.

Ask what the supreme leader of white supremacy in this country has to do with white supremacy brehs. Believe Hillary Clinton wouldve had the same response to covid as Donald Trump brehs.

Can we ban this obvious cac already?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
it doesn't detail how cutting taxes for workers to bring home money will completely screw over your paid taxes at the end of the year.

I don't understand how he's gonna "protect social security and medicade" when he's been trying to get rid of both since 2016 and still trying.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
As keep an eye on removing congressional term limits too. He's trying to make it where members of congress can stay forever. Remove term limits would not be a good thing. No new blood challenging the system

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
As keep an eye on removing congressional term limits too. He's trying to make it where members of congress can stay forever. Remove term limits would not be a good thing. No new blood challenging the system
There is no term limits in Congress. House members serve 2 year terms and Senators serve 6 year terms. Pelosi been a Congresswoman since 1987 and McConnell been a Senator since 1985. They should have been gone.

Term limits is actually a good idea. Because people shouldn't be able to stay that long. But it didn't come from Trump or Republicans. Progressives were talking about that. Trump's team just stole the idea because it sounds populist and that's his whole appeal.

Daps
Thousands of black people would have died under Hillary. You're not very intelligent.

:patrice:

you're right. Thousands of people would have died, but it probably would have been like the H1N1 pandemic under Obama.

12,000 people died.

Now that's a terrible number for people who lost their family and friends.

But compare 12,000 to 180,000 AND COUNTING, and all of a sudden, 12,000 ain't that bad no more.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEFEND OUR POLICE

• Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

:mjpls:

shyt is ridiculous, and calling it thinly veiled racism would be an insult to thin veils.

Drive bys would be terrorist attacks, but some crazy white dude can empty a few clips into a crowd after leaving a wild racist, xenophobic, and sexist manifesto, and it's all good.

This nikka really put end “cashless bail”

As in if you broke and aint got nobody to put up property, yo ass staying in jail.

Unless I have it backwards, it's going the opposite direction of that. As it is now, if you, or those that care for you don't have cash to bail you out when you get booked, property like a home can be put up as collateral. This is proposing that of you don't have the money straight up, you're stuck. Combined with the crazy amounts that they set bond at, this is clearly meant to keep offenders of lower income (which is most offenders, and they'll say JUST HAPPEN to be black or other minorities) in custody longer.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is ridiculous, and calling it thinly veiled racism would be an insult to thin veils.

Drive bys would be terrorist attacks, but some crazy white dude can empty a few clips into a crowd after leaving a wild racist, xenophobic, and sexist manifesto, and it's all good.

Unless I have it backwards, it's going the opposite direction of that. As it is now, if you, or those that care for you don't have cash to bail you out when you get booked, property like a home can be put up as collateral. This is proposing that of you don't have the money straight up, you're stuck. Combined with the crazy amounts that they set bond at, this is clearly meant to keep offenders of lower income (which is most offenders, and they'll say JUST HAPPEN to be black or other minorities) in custody longer.

Yeah thats what I meant. Its a way to keep poorer people in jail longer. Its the opposite of what the Dems are proposing, to end cash bails altogether.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My apologies then, breh.

As long as we all see this as the bullshyt that it is, I'm happy. :salute:

Oh yea trust me, any nikka that's been to a county jail could probably name a few nikkas that's stuck there just cause they can't afford a bond and are waiting on a court date. One time I couldn't even bond myself out and I had the money to do it with me when they took me in. The shyt is wicked.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
We’re fukked either way.

Both sides used us as pawns now they’re going to compete to see who can be tougher on crime and keep these private prisons stocked since all the dope boys from the 80s/90s are coming home and are too old to keep going back to prison.

It’s all about recidivism.
One side is using us as pawns. The other side is ready to drop bombs on us like we the Taliban