Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Democrats BEEN passed a huge bill back in what?? July? nikka yo bytch ass Daddy and his goons was the ones being cheap and not agreeing with the Democrats. Democrats wanted the same 600 , but 300 is better right? And where tf u get a band from ? lol its only 300 more
Damn breh, you really a c00n outchea.
It's RETROACTIVE to August 1st. There will be an initial payout of 4 weeks worth before the remaining checks are doled out. That is what was just announced by our governor in Massachusetts. Maybe they're not doing retroactive payments where you are.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It's RETROACTIVE to August 1st. There will be an initial payout of 4 weeks worth before the remaining checks are doled out. That is what was just announced by our governor in Massachusetts. Maybe they're not doing retroactive payments where you are.

:yeshrug:

yeah its the same for Cali . MA is in the same stage - PRE APPLICATION . Yall aint official yet.

And I see you ignored all the other shyt lol . U sad

Daps
yeah its the same for Cali . MA is in the same stage - PRE APPLICATION . Yall aint official yet.

And I see you ignored all the other shyt lol . U sad
Dems passed a bill they knew damn well Mitch wouldn't allow to pass, gambling on the livelihoods of nearly 40 million unemployed people to make a point. I agree with what was included in the bill. I believe it should be even more, but this is neither the time nor place for them to be grandstanding, which is all that bill was. People are suffering, yet they wanted to make a point for political expediency, and it bit them in the ass.

:rudy:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High unemployment is because governors locked down their states. I live in the state with the highest unemployment. Baker's done a hell of a job, in spite of being a Republican, but doing so came at a great expense, resulting in shuttered businesses and a record high of unemployment. That's not Trump's doing. Black people are dying at a disproportionate rate because of the systemic poverty we've been victimized by in this system of white supremacy. What does that have to do with Trump? We would have been dying at a disproportionate rate under Hillary, too.

Ah, the "I take no responsibility at all" excuse. Funny how he can take all the credit for the low unemployment rates prior to the virus, but suddenly when they're at record highs it's "not Trump's doing."

I never said his plan would disproportionately effect black people. I said, if he's sincere, some of those policy choices would. Trump says a lot of shyt to placate the rabid animals among his base without actually following through. Who knows what's real or fake.

Ok, cool. So black people are supposed to be ok with Trump's blatant dog whistles, retweeting his supporters yelling white power and refusing to apologize for it, and refusal to denounce QAnon because "who knows if he really means it?" The fact that he wants to "placate the rabid animals among his base" shouldn't be cause for alarm? And how exactly does this benefit black people again?

We do know, however, that Biden and Harris have proven records of anti-black policy. We know that much. But, you don't seem to care about that. How come?

I have not mentioned Biden or Harris once in this thread, nor is this thread about them. Stay on topic, please.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Dems passed a bill they knew damn well Mitch wouldn't allow to pass, gambling on the livelihoods of nearly 40 million unemployed people to make a point. I agree with what was included in the bill. I believe it should be even more, but this is neither the time nor place for them to be grandstanding, which is all that bill was. People are suffering, yet they wanted to make a point for political expediency, and it bit them in the ass.

:rudy:

so its their fault and not the bum ass cheap Republicans? Why wouldnt Mitch allow it to pass? THAT'S what you should be addressing. Any non agreement was HOE shyt .

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Return to normal 2021- :mjlol:

Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for future pandemics - Oh you mean reinstate The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit you conveniently got rid of? :ohhh:

The education tab has two bullet points - Love to see the tremendous support for the alleged future of American society :blessed:

Expose Washington's Money Trail - As f#cking ifffffff...... :skip:

Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions - You mean like Covid-19 if the Supreme Court grants your wish to overturn the ACA which will leave millions of people without insurance, in a pandemic, making them ineligible if they've contracted the hoax virus? :manny:

Drain the Globalist Swamp - #tiktok
GlossyRecentGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

Fully Fund and Hire More Police Officers - Yaasss, because the over $1 billion budget that several states have is really nanoscopic and has kept us oh so safe. Not even mentioning the police officers with their delicate mental health which makes them so incredibly scared while on duty, we definitely need more of those. :troll:

Prosecute Drive-by Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism - Ahh yes, while ignoring the unstable basement dwellers that keep shooting up elementary school, churches, malls & stores on the reg. They're just the underdogs of the world who had hard childhoods and finally just snapped right?! :sadcam:

Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks - Mhm, why don't we let your friend Ghislaine help you with that. I've heard she got some experience in that field. :pacspit:

Build a Great Missile Defesnse System - As if your daddy Putin would allow that :bryan:

Establish Permanent Manned Presence on the Moon - Can we send him and his family first? :hhh:

Stop Endless Wars and Bring our Troops Home - Troops including soldiers that your daddy put a bounty on that you allegedly never talked to him about? :comeon:

I hate it here.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Return to normal 2021- :mjlol:

Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for future pandemics - Oh you mean reinstate The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit you conveniently got rid of? :ohhh:

The education tab has two bullet points - Love to see the tremendous support for the alleged future of American society :blessed:

Expose Washington's Money Trail - As f#cking ifffffff...... :skip:

Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions - You mean like Covid-19 if the Supreme Court grants your wish to overturn the ACA which will leave millions of people without insurance, in a pandemic, making them ineligible if they've contracted the hoax virus? :manny:

Drain the Globalist Swamp - #tiktok
GlossyRecentGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

Fully Fund and Hire More Police Officers - Yaasss, because the over $1 billion budget that several states have is really nanoscopic and has kept us oh so safe. Not even mentioning the police officers with their delicate mental health which makes them so incredibly scared while on duty, we definitely need more of those. :troll:

Prosecute Drive-by Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism - Ahh yes, while ignoring the unstable basement dwellers that keep shooting up elementary school, churches, malls & stores on the reg. They're just the underdogs of the world who had hard childhoods and finally just snapped right?! :sadcam:

Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks - Mhm, why don't we let your friend Ghislaine help you with that. I've heard she got some experience in that field. :pacspit:

Build a Great Missile Defesnse System - As if your daddy Putin would allow that :bryan:

Establish Permanent Manned Presence on the Moon - Can we send him and his family first? :hhh:

Stop Endless Wars and Bring our Troops Home - Troops including soldiers that your daddy put a bounty on that you allegedly never talked to him about? :comeon:

I hate it here.
hit that cracker with both barrels

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The fact that this thread was bushed proves my theory about how folk in charge here not keeping that same energy for both sides :coffee: