Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Judging from these posts, some really underestimate how much people hate Trump for all the shyt he’s said and done. I would’ve voted for anyone over that orange fukk
A good chunk of these guys peddling no anti Biden stuff or “both guys are ultra racist” shyt are just salty trump lost a fair election

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Judging from these posts, some really underestimate how much people hate Trump for all the shyt he’s said and done. I would’ve voted for anyone over that orange fukk

i’ve spent the last 4-5 years having both my parents yelling in my ear about how much they hate trump.

my grandpa on my moms side is an 80 year old white man who was born and and grew up in indiana until he was like 30-40 who will every once in a while call a black people ‘colored’ and we have to correct him on it :snoop:

(i’m ashamed to admit that, but it’s the reality and truth about our families)

and he fukking HATES trump. he can’t wrap his head around the fact that trump is so close with Putin.

my sisters husband who i thought would be a trump supporter, kinda look like racist red neck trash, drinks a lot, does construction, loves gun.. HE hates trump.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Man after this shyt they really need to change up the qualifications to be president cause this shyt is ridiculous. Ain't no reason why Trump should of been eligible in the first place. To be president you only need to be at least 35 years old, natural born citizen, and lived here for 14 years. Then you need to raise or spend 5000 for your campaign. Like alot of jobs have more strict requirements.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago

If this nikka dont....

You may or may not be a Trump supporter.... But you are damn sure using a Trump supporter talking point. terrence k williams will be proud of this clown Lol

He’s scrambling and reaching on Twitter like DT, DT Jr, Tomi lahren and the rest of those republican robots :mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A good chunk of these guys peddling no anti Biden stuff or “both guys are ultra racist” shyt are just salty trump lost a fair election

Biden is directly tied to locking a lot of black men up as is Kamala. Kamala has gone on record saying no to something just for blacks, but they will support nationalizing illegals day one. Joe's on video eulogizing former KKK members and segregationists Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond has called them friends and mentor.

This is Biden:
Biden Was Asked About Segregation. His Answer Included a Record Player. (Published 2019)
DAVIS: Mr. Vice President, I want to come to you and talk to you about inequality in schools and race. In a conversation about how to deal with segregation in schools back in 1975, you told a reporter, “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather, I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be d*mned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.” You said that some 40 years ago. But as you stand here tonight, what responsibility do you think that Americans need to take to repair the legacy of slavery in our country?

Even the Young Turks who are as liberal as they come, called this dude out a long time ago

Joe Biden’s 1975 comments slamming slavery reparations, school busing resurfaced by WaPo
Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.

No wonder he switches the subject so quickly when asked about reparations
This isn't stuff we're making up.