Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP made a thread before in a dizzy spell over a white man with dreads he called that man a "sex bomb" then deleted all the pictures. but barnett screen shot the thread :heh:

now he's here talking bout nikkaz think the white mans ice being colder :comeon::comeon::comeon: better than you thinking the white man is nuclear hot:dame:@TRY GOD

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

If this nikka dont....

You may or may not be a Trump supporter.... But you are damn sure using a Trump supporter talking point. terrence k williams will be proud of this clown Lol

:wow: let him get his money while he can. I'm sure he's the reason for the high percentage of the black vote anyway.

He did his part.

The Mack strikes back :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’ve missed out on so much in this thread the past 2 days..

gotta catch up. did i miss out on anything noteable?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’ve missed out on so much in this thread the past 2 days..

gotta catch up. did i miss out on anything noteable?

Not too much other than ballots are still being counted and Biden is now in the lead in Pennsylvania. If that holds, he’s the next President although it will be highly contested by Trump’s legal team.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The margin in PA up to .5% now. Needs to be above that to avoid a recount, which should render a recount in GA inconsequential. :wow:

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing too. People came to the conclusion that everyone's just waiting for the numbers to pass that percentage. Cause Trump absolutely will call for a recount if he's entitled to do so.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing too. People came to the conclusion that everyone's just waiting for the numbers to pass that percentage. Cause Trump absolutely will call for a recount if he's entitled to do so.

But with Nevada and Az, a recount wont matter will it?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
But with Nevada and Az, a recount wont matter will it?
A recount comes into play in PA if the margin is less than (or equal to) .5%. Same in GA. The margin in PA will render the recount in GA inconsequential.

Chances of a recount in AZ are negligible. It's something like less than or equal to a .1% margin. Once AZ is called, PA should be able to be called as well as long as the margin is above .5%.