Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media is shameful and putting people at risk the longer they drag this out. There is no path to a trump victory without flat out cheating. They called many states with less vote percentage based off knowledge of where the remaining votes came from ( dem areas) or type of votes left( absentee ). Biden needs to declare victory regardless of the media at this point.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The big difference is there is almost no place that could flip to Trump with a recount. A recount usually changes less than 1k votes and Trump is down more than that damn near everywhere that is still undecided. That's why the sane Republicans are telling Trump to give it up.
The key difference is that this time around Biden is winning so trump shyt outta luck, last time it was Gore who was losing and was hoping the courts would turn things around.

Its not the same though. In 2000, it all was riding on Ohio. Thats not the case here.

Biden is on pace to win 306-232. The only state with a serious chance to flip back to Trump is Georgia, and even that is starting to look solid enough to hold.
If it swapped back, then the final result is Biden wins 290-248.

This is really about Trump simply refusing to accept that he has lost because he is scared to face more investigations and charges out of New York. He also owes a ton of money to foreign banks.
NAxnp.png

Right now we are seeing and reading about Trump's campaign filing lawsuits. However you can not simply take this straight to the supreme court. First you have to make your case in the lower courts. This is where Trump has been collecting his L's.

y’all right. It’s been about 20 years y’all got to forgive me.:pachaha: I just remembered how long that shyt dragged out it felt over votes and what have you

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
he is scared to face more investigations and charges out of New York
I keep hearing this. What charges is he facing exactly? I'd love to see that orange f@goot go to jail but it's highly unlikely as his redneck and arian supporters will blow the whole country up