Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It’s 2020 and we have small ass computer phones. Are they tallying up votes with pens and papers? :beli:
  • Old laws that have not been updated to keep up with the technology
  • Mail-in ballots which werent filled out properly .Think scantron sheets back in school that didnt have the user's selection bubbled in fully causing the computer to error. Remember a lot of folks that do mail-in are older.
  • Absentee ballots and military ballots being received and scanned in
How things work usually isnt as clean as it looks like from the outside brehs. :manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Screenshot-20201107-092039-Twitter.jpg

:mjlol:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
MSNBC says the overseas ballots from Georgia that everyone has been worried about might not change anything.
8900 ballots were sent out, but Georgia does not know how many even returned.

Whatever they have is a mix of military people and Americans that live outside the US doing various contract work. There are civilian ballots as well.

Cowboyz89

Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We got another Bush vs Gore situation I see. That election dead to go to court in December over recount or some shyt in Florida. It was so long ago but I remember that drawn out shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We got another Bush vs Gore situation I see. That election dead to go to court in December over recount or some shyt in Florida. It was so long ago but I remember that drawn out shyt.
The key difference is that this time around Biden is winning so trump shyt outta luck, last time it was Gore who was losing and was hoping the courts would turn things around.

Cowboyz89

Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Its not the same though. In 2000, it all was riding on Ohio. Thats not the case here.

Biden is on pace to win 306-232. The only state with a serious chance to flip back to Trump is Georgia, and even that is starting to look solid enough to hold.
If it swapped back, then the final result is Biden wins 290-248.

This is really about Trump simply refusing to accept that he has lost because he is scared to face more investigations and charges out of New York. He also owes a ton of money to foreign banks.
NAxnp.png

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Right now we are seeing and reading about Trump's campaign filing lawsuits. However you can not simply take this straight to the supreme court. First you have to make your case in the lower courts. This is where Trump has been collecting his L's.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big difference is there is almost no place that could flip to Trump with a recount. A recount usually changes less than 1k votes and Trump is down more than that damn near everywhere that is still undecided. That's why the sane Republicans are telling Trump to give it up.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some fukkery gonna make this like gore bush and Trump will end up winning