Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
At this point, anyone who takes what he says seriously is a damn fool. I’m not celebrating Biden has won but I’m damn sure happy that orange Faggit lost.

Tariq seems real mad that Trump lost this election. :mjpls:

facts!

here’s my feelings on it.

i’m by no means a biden fan, i’ve shared video of him being a creepy fukk on here in the past. and people aren’t celebrating biden winning for who we know he is...he clearly just another racist white man.. but there is a spectrum to white supremacy and many see that and picked Biden because it’s less dangerous. it’s less about biden and more about getting this wanna be dictator white supremacist fukking sociopath out of office who hasn’t displayed one drop of empathy throughout his campaign for anyone and his supporters are so emboldened by him, more and more white nationalist and nazi groups are popping up, a black cop in Oakland was murdered by his base, they blamed it on BLM! We know that Biden & Harris will confidently get on stage and disavow all this racist shyt, not empower these groups, to not encourage people commit violence and harm their political ‘adversaries’ in the US.

Did the Obama & Biden presidency have this? can people really compare the two?

We know Biden sucks (he’s just a stepping stone to hopefully a more progressive) but a lot of people can feel second security in the idea of him as president because he’s not a wanna be hitler, he’s been a VP & has so much experiences dealing with foreign governments, he wont destroyed our relationships with all our allies and isn’t a massive national fukking security risk putting a target on every single americans back

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I speak for all decent American’s when I say:
200.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
man this shyt so relevant to the situation here in the US.. trump’s base literally make ANYONE into their enemies.. even their allies :russ: IE Fox News, Shapiro

“What we never hear about extremism is its advantages. The biggest advantage of extremism is that it makes you feel good, because it provides you with enemies.”

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Georgia poll worker in hiding after false claims online

By KATE BRUMBACK and JUDE JOFFE-BLOCKtoday

ATLANTA (AP) — With all eyes on Georgia’s razor-thin presidential vote margin, falsehoods are swirling on social media about supposed ballot counting irregularities there.

Among the most widely shared examples is a video that has racked up millions of views on Twitter. It claims to show a poll worker crumpling up an absentee ballot.

As it turns out, it shows no such thing. Richard Barron, the Fulton County elections director, said late Friday that the poll worker seen in the video was discarding paper instructions, not a ballot, which would have been much larger than the paper seen in the video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Barron also said the worker was in hiding after being harassed online due to the false claims.

Here’s a look at the facts:

CLAIM: A video showing the ballot count in Fulton County, Georgia, shows fraud because a poll worker processing absentee ballots crumples one up.

THE FACTS: Election officials say the poll worker in the video did not crumple or discard a ballot.

“It’s been questioned whether the poll worker featured in the video was discarding one of those ballots. The answer is no, undeniably no,” Barron told reporters at a Friday evening news conference at the Fulton County elections warehouse in Atlanta. “At no time was the poll worker able to extract a ballot.”

The widely shared video shows Fulton County poll workers processing absentee ballots at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on Nov. 3. The poll worker appears to gesture in an animated way, and then crumple up a small piece of paper.

It appears that someone took a video of a video that someone else had recorded in the arena and added narration from a male voice. It is not clear who shot the original footage that the tweeted video was based on.

“He has a fit about something. And then flips off a ballot, and then crumples it up,” the narrator says. “If that is not voter fraud I don’t know what is.”

David Shafer, the chairman of Georgia’s Republican Party, retweeted the video and wrote, “Lawyers for the Georgia Republican Party have demanded that the Fulton County Board of Elections investigate and explain what is happening in this video.”

Barron said his review of the incident determined there was no way the poll worker in the video could have discarded a ballot.

The poll worker’s assignment was to use a cutting machine to open the outer envelopes and separate them from interior envelopes. “At no time was the worker able to extract the ballot,” reads a statement from Fulton County. “Ballot extraction only occurs with workers assigned to sorting duties.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The statement explains that the piece of paper seen in the video is too small to be a ballot, which would have measured 8.5 by 19 inches.

Instead, Barron said it appeared the worker was discarding the list of instructions voters receive in their mailed ballots, which are 8 by 5 inches. “Due to the difference in sizes, it is clear that no ballot was damaged or discarded,” the statement reads.

On the question of why the worker appeared agitated in the video, the statement says he had explained his fingers were slightly injured due to a machine malfunction.

Barron told reporters that the worker was staying with friends because he no longer felt safe at home after social media users harassed him and released his personal information.

“He was one of the workers that we had who trained everyone how to use those cutting machines because he was very good at it, and he was the fastest one,” Barron told reporters.

“I expressed my sorrow that all of this has happened to him for wanting to be an election worker and doing nothing but a good job during that.”

___

Joffe-Block reported from Phoenix.

___

Edub

Veteran
Daps

By KATE BRUMBACK and JUDE JOFFE-BLOCKtoday

ATLANTA (AP) — With all eyes on Georgia’s razor-thin presidential vote margin, falsehoods are swirling on social media about supposed ballot counting irregularities there.

Among the most widely shared examples is a video that has racked up millions of views on Twitter. It claims to show a poll worker crumpling up an absentee ballot.

As it turns out, it shows no such thing. Richard Barron, the Fulton County elections director, said late Friday that the poll worker seen in the video was discarding paper instructions, not a ballot, which would have been much larger than the paper seen in the video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Barron also said the worker was in hiding after being harassed online due to the false claims.

Here’s a look at the facts:

CLAIM: A video showing the ballot count in Fulton County, Georgia, shows fraud because a poll worker processing absentee ballots crumples one up.

THE FACTS: Election officials say the poll worker in the video did not crumple or discard a ballot.

“It’s been questioned whether the poll worker featured in the video was discarding one of those ballots. The answer is no, undeniably no,” Barron told reporters at a Friday evening news conference at the Fulton County elections warehouse in Atlanta. “At no time was the poll worker able to extract a ballot.”

The widely shared video shows Fulton County poll workers processing absentee ballots at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on Nov. 3. The poll worker appears to gesture in an animated way, and then crumple up a small piece of paper.

It appears that someone took a video of a video that someone else had recorded in the arena and added narration from a male voice. It is not clear who shot the original footage that the tweeted video was based on.

“He has a fit about something. And then flips off a ballot, and then crumples it up,” the narrator says. “If that is not voter fraud I don’t know what is.”

David Shafer, the chairman of Georgia’s Republican Party, retweeted the video and wrote, “Lawyers for the Georgia Republican Party have demanded that the Fulton County Board of Elections investigate and explain what is happening in this video.”

Barron said his review of the incident determined there was no way the poll worker in the video could have discarded a ballot.

The poll worker’s assignment was to use a cutting machine to open the outer envelopes and separate them from interior envelopes. “At no time was the worker able to extract the ballot,” reads a statement from Fulton County. “Ballot extraction only occurs with workers assigned to sorting duties.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The statement explains that the piece of paper seen in the video is too small to be a ballot, which would have measured 8.5 by 19 inches.

Instead, Barron said it appeared the worker was discarding the list of instructions voters receive in their mailed ballots, which are 8 by 5 inches. “Due to the difference in sizes, it is clear that no ballot was damaged or discarded,” the statement reads.

On the question of why the worker appeared agitated in the video, the statement says he had explained his fingers were slightly injured due to a machine malfunction.

Barron told reporters that the worker was staying with friends because he no longer felt safe at home after social media users harassed him and released his personal information.

“He was one of the workers that we had who trained everyone how to use those cutting machines because he was very good at it, and he was the fastest one,” Barron told reporters.

“I expressed my sorrow that all of this has happened to him for wanting to be an election worker and doing nothing but a good job during that.”

___

Joffe-Block reported from Phoenix.

___

Sad...the desperation

But after 4 years of this bs, their despair is actually quite invigorating :mjgrin: