Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The margin in PA up to .5% now. Needs to be above that to avoid a recount, which should render a recount in GA inconsequential. :wow:

If there's anything else that's been learned from this election, it's that the Dems need to start grassroots campaigning AS SOON as Biden is elected. The country is too divided at the moment, and the Dems have to show that they are the party of trying to breech the divide. Let the Republicans be the party of distrust, divisiveness and bitterness. Federally, the Dems will have to push inclusive policies...I know some people don't want to hear that but it's a necessary step in winning back Obama supporters who went Red in the past two elections. Black folk need to hold their State and locally elected officials accountable and push black-specific policies and agendas.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I liked Biden’s speech as he exuded a lot of confidence. But again, there is still so much in play here. Still thousands upon thousands of ballots to be counted. I just can’t get rid of this weird feeling as time goes on with this. If Biden holds strong on the Provisional ballots in Pennsylvania, then it’s game over. But if Trump manages to re-take Pennsylvania, then things start to get a bit more spooky...
Biden is getting 75%~ throughout, He's already up in NV by 2% with only Dem-leaning areas remaining, Trump's push in AZ isn't within the margins needed and this is the final batch from his most favorable area, Biden is still up on him in Maricopa too. GA recounts are really the only thing left and recounts barely ever change too much, they add/remove 100 votes at most and that's for both candidates.
They need to call it already. According to some articles, the mood is somber in the WH. They pretty much know it's over. None of them are even tweeting like that either.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Biden is getting 75%~ throughout, He's already up in NV by 2% with only Dem-leaning areas remaining, Trump's push in AZ isn't within the margins needed and this is the final batch from his most favorable area, Biden is still up on him in Maricopa too. GA recounts are really the only thing left and recounts barely ever change too much, they add/remove 100 votes at most and that's for both candidates.
They need to call it already. According to some articles, the mood is somber in the WH. They pretty much know it's over. None of them are even tweeting like that either.

It looks and sounds too good to be true but again, it’s still plenty of ballots to be counted. Numbers don’t lie as Biden is leading in the key states, but it’s by slim margins. All I’m saying is that I wouldn’t be surprised if a comeback from Trump is made.