Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s like you can’t even criticize the other candidate lol shyt Is crazy but I just want a healthy debate , I don’t want anyone attacking my character or beliefs.

The issue is that this literally serves no purpose. What are you trying to accomplish now that couldn't be better accomplished back in December or January during the primary? The only realistic outcome of all of this is weakened support for Biden which increases Trump's election chances.

The posting is literally pointless at its best. Harmful at worst.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the police are already militarized, they have military weapons and they're backed by the government. Your singular experience is just that.

They're still killing black people left and right, again what was your point?

That doesn't mean they're militarized. It just means they know how to hold man M4.

Knowing when to use it is something completely different.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That doesn't mean they're militarized. It just means they know how to hold man M4.

Knowing when to use it is something completely different.
my point is if they were militarized (they are not) we would not be having this discussion. military police can not so much as point a weapon without answering for it in a big way. at anybody

edit: it's not singular btw it's standard across the board
These people are blatantly lying and being disingenuous. They are saying that the police are not militarized; that is as disingenuous as it can get. And you said you're in the military?:mjpls:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
These people are blatantly lying and being disingenuous. They are saying that the police are not militarized; that is as disingenuous as it can get. And you said you're in the military?:mjpls:
I was, thats how I know they are clearly not militarized, they are commissioned street gangs.
and I'm Black af

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn near 100% of the job

Negged.

fukk you.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That's a lie in you're being disingenuous.
if I'm lying where are the police that kicked in the wrong door and shot up breonna taylor? a person fast asleep in her bed

certainly not answering for the shyt like MP's would

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Not only is Hi-Fi lying about the police not being militarized, he is advocating for a police state because he thinks they're not militarized.

Keep in mind, he's government issued
ok, i got pulled into some troll shyt. youre trolling