Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s something that actually matters. You’re cherry picking because there are multiple pages dedicated to helping black people especially economically.
9-DB90-E3-C-AC19-4670-8-B9-A-D120-FFF5-F747.jpg

I’m voting for Biden because there isn’t much else to do on the National level but this plan IS NOT a plan to help Black owned
businesses or minority owned businesses specifically, it’s just branded to appear that way.

it’s literally just his Small Business Fund plan, copy and pasted into the racial equity section and word smithed to appear race specific
For reference, the small biz fund is the first one in the below link and it’s identical to the “Ensure all small business relief efforts.. aid black and brown people.” plan you posted just with slightly less pandering language:

Joe Biden’s Proposals to Set Up Support for Deserving Small Businesses – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

But to take a closer look at what you posted though.

Trump’s team designed the PPP to allow the largest banks to give their most well-off clients “concierge” service at the front of the line while closing the door on Black-, Latino-, AAPI-, and Native American-owned businesses that did not have deep relationships with big banks. Biden will

ensure from the start that any emergency small business relief plan that will still be needed in January 2021 will have clear provisions to ensure that true small businesses — especially those owned by Black and Brown people and those serving underserved rural, tribal, and urban areas — get the relief they need. He will reserve half of new small business relief — whether the PPP or future efforts — for small businesses with 50 employees or fewer, including microbusinesses and sole proprietorships, so the bigger and more well-connected aren’t able to win in a first-come, first-served race. Biden’s technical assistance programs — described below — will also involve “navigator” assistance for small — often
minority-owned — businesses to ensure fair access to these programs.
Biden can say, these funds will go to small businesses, especially black and brown all he wants but the specific “tangibles” from

this ideas are:

1. “Reserving half of new small business relief— for small businesses with 50 employees or fewer, including microbusinesses and sole proprietorships”

It’s just saying that real small businesses will actually get the funds, folks with 50 or less employees. It’s a class based initiative, not a race based one. That can easily not go to black businesses and when it’s all said and done might have little to no effect on the racial disproportionately of how these funds are distributed. It literally doesn’t address race in any concrete way through policy.

2. “navigator assistance for small — often minority-owned — businesses to ensure fair access to these programs.”

lol So basically advisement for small businesses.. like literally any small business. Nothing specific to minority owned businesses.

In the end, This may or may not help black owned businesses, hopefully it does but don’t frame these types of efforts as social justice/ race based equity policies when they clearly aren’t. It just feels disingenuous, and Kamala
did the same with her “Lifts Act”. If you can’t do anything politically for black people specifically and want to argue it’s not good for the country or economically not feasible or unconstitutional.. that’s fine but keep Black people out of the language and just offer it as the class based initiative that it is.

again, I’m not no fukking agent, I’m voting for the nikka but I can understand with shyt like this why others are repulsed by the ticket

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah, you typed all of that up to miss my point about NOW. Not last century.
You answered your own question, stupid. Black people have been at an economic disadvantage going on centuries for which no tangibles were offered due to no policy enactment which could benefit neighborhood revitalization, education, correct the consequences of redlining, reduce poverty and curve the affects of the prison industrial system etc. other groups have obtained all that. Now that black people are smartening up to leverage our votes for forced changes instead of complacency, it’s a problem?? When that is a primary way of how other groups have pressured their representatives.

And Your full of shyt because had you read it, 1988 was not last century. What progressive measures have been taken to assist black Americans since then? And if you respond with that small business assistance bullshyt, your a gotdamn lie bc that’s overplayed. Answer with specifics or save your reply.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
it doesnt thats my point. it should.

i started out responding to the video, and used my experience to back up the point.

i resent having to explain this when you can just watch the video and put some effort into comprehending what youre reading
the police are already militarized, they have military weapons and they're backed by the government. Your singular experience is just that.

They're still killing black people left and right, again what was your point?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You answered your own question, stupid. Black people have been at an economic disadvantage going on centuries for which no tangibles were offered due to no policy enactment which could benefit neighborhood revitalization, education, correct the consequences of redlining, reduce poverty and curve the affects of the prison industrial system etc. other groups have obtained all that. Now that black people are smartening up to leverage our votes for forced changes instead of complacency, it’s a problem?? When that is a primary way of how other groups have pressured their representatives.

And Your full of shyt because had you read it, 1988 was not last century. What progressive measures have been taken to assist black Americans since then? And if you respond with that small business assistance bullshyt, your a gotdamn lie bc that’s overplayed. Answer with specifics or save your reply.
Who is leveraging their vote?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the police are already militarized, they have military weapons and they're backed by the government

They're still killing black people left and right, again what was your point?
my point is if they were militarized (they are not) we would not be having this discussion. military police can not so much as point a weapon without answering for it in a big way. at anybody

edit: it's not singular btw it's standard across the board

Last edited:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn near 100% of the job

my boy is in the navy , he broke it down to me . He can’t shoot someone in the back while they’re running . He even told me while training someone in his squad lost a Mag & they couldn’t leave until they found it . I was shocked that we treated foreigners better then our own citizens .

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my boy is in the navy , he broke it down to me . He can’t shoot someone in the back while they’re running . He even told me while training someone in his squad lost a Mag & they couldn’t leave until they found it . I was shocked that we treated foreigners better then our own citizens .
we had 6 very lengthy and very specific instances that called for the use of deadly force. all 6 had to be committed to memory and you had to recite any or all of them when challenged. if you could not chances are you would be pushing paper for a while. I wish I could remember them, it might help illustrate

the other thing is that we always responded to stuff in groups of at least 2. so if you did outside regulation, aim a weapon at somebody, chamber a round, even say "spread your legs" instead of "spread your feet", is getting reported. if not, and it comes out everybody on your team is walking the carpet. it's serious.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

First, 1988 was in fact last century dumbass. Check your own writing before you come for my intelligence.
:russ:

Second, there’s absolutely nothing in your typically long, overwrought, yawn inducing paragraphs that was even part of my original argument. You’re on a totally different tangent and actually I don’t disagree with some of your post.

You want to withhold votes, fine. I don’t find that anywhere near conducive to change in the current political environment. :yeshrug:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you expect from Jim Crow Joe? waits for the coli Democrat defense squad to come in and juelz

what did he say that was so bad?

national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn near 100% of the job

HE IS SAYING THAT THE POLICE COULD BENEFIT FROM BEING MORE MILITARY LIKE IN STRUCTURE AND CULTURE.

we had 6 very lengthy and very specific instances that called for the use of deadly force. all 6 had to be committed to memory and you had to recite any or all of them when challenged. if you could not chances are you would be pushing paper for a while. I wish I could remember them, it might help illustrate

the other thing is that we always responded to stuff in groups of at least 2. so if you did outside regulation, aim a weapon at somebody, chamber a round, even say "spread your legs" instead of "spread your feet", is getting reported. if not, and it comes out everybody on your team is walking the carpet. it's serious.

this. america's police problem is that you have thousands of different departments across the country without any type of standards when it come to hiring and training. It's a total joke. i don't see it happening anytime soon though with states rights on all, maybe a few states would agree if they sell it as cost saving type of thing for local governments given that the feds would pick up the cost.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First, 1988 was in fact last century dumbass. Check your own writing before you come for my intelligence.
:russ:

Second, there’s absolutely nothing in your typically long, overwrought, yawn inducing paragraphs that was even part of my original argument. You’re on a totally different tangent and actually I don’t disagree with some of your post.

You want to withhold votes, fine. I don’t find that anywhere near conducive to change in the current political environment. :yeshrug:
Cool story. So you said all that to say a whole lot of nothing. Again. You have nothing specific and no details to counter. That’s what I thought. TBA was right about your type. Done here. Next..
:snooze:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE.