Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Not only is Hi-Fi lying about the police not being militarized, he is advocating for a police state because he thinks they're not militarized.

Keep in mind, he's government issued

jesus why are you being a semantic idiot

What @Hi-Fi said makes perfect sense to anyone not reading into it with an agenda. As it stands every police force in the nation (upwards of 18,000) has their own rules, hiring practices, department culture, SOP, and continuum of violence escalation. This lack of real regulation, along with Qualified Immunity, is one of the major issues with Police and why as a whole they cannot get on the same page.

Militarized in this context means "one organization, one standard, one centralized chain of command/Higher HQ, one training standard, one recruiting standard (hell even throw in UCMJ too)". Take away their excuses.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
jesus why are you being a semantic idiot

why do I want the things that people say to make sense?:usure:getting clarity is a bad thing now? That juelzing you are doing in the rest of your post is pretty much saying that we should infer about other people's thoughts instead of basing things on facts, like semantics.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@Barnett114 and @Houston911 doing god's work and killing the trolls and dap fishers by merging everything to this thread. What they gonna do for the next 3 months?

:wow:

@TRY GOD aka Try Hard aka Troll Hard gotta be feeling deflated rn
You sound pathetic.:childplease:

"Thank you for hiding his post; I don't want people to read it":sadcam:

I'm getting more daps than I've ever got in the original thread, when a post of mine ends up being in here.

:heh: this is a pinned thread you idiot, and it's on the presidential election. So the first thing people see is my post and then dap it.

If anything I would would be influencing more people, if that's what you were scared of.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
These people are blatantly lying and being disingenuous. They are saying that the police are not militarized; that is as disingenuous as it can get. And you said you're in the military?:mjpls:

I served 8 years. Been in combat twice. Nothing about the current state of law enforcement is militarized.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:usure: all I'm doing is highlighting the things that you said you were advocating:hubie:
No... You're taking out the side of your face about something you know absolutely nothing about.

You see them come out in full tactical gear holding and a rifle and you immediately associate that with the military and that's the furthest thing from what they are.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I’m voting for Biden because there isn’t much else to do on the National level but this plan IS NOT a plan to help Black owned
businesses or minority owned businesses specifically, it’s just branded to appear that way.

it’s literally just his Small Business Fund plan, copy and pasted into the racial equity section and word smithed to appear race specific
For reference, the small biz fund is the first one in the below link and it’s identical to the “Ensure all small business relief efforts.. aid black and brown people.” plan you posted just with slightly less pandering language:

Joe Biden’s Proposals to Set Up Support for Deserving Small Businesses – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

But to take a closer look at what you posted though.

Biden can say, these funds will go to small businesses, especially black and brown all he wants but the specific “tangibles” from

this ideas are:

1. “Reserving half of new small business relief— for small businesses with 50 employees or fewer, including microbusinesses and sole proprietorships”

It’s just saying that real small businesses will actually get the funds, folks with 50 or less employees. It’s a class based initiative, not a race based one. That can easily not go to black businesses and when it’s all said and done might have little to no effect on the racial disproportionately of how these funds are distributed. It literally doesn’t adjust race in any concrete way through policy.

2. “navigator assistance for small — often minority-owned — businesses to ensure fair access to these programs.”

lol So basically advisement for small businesses.. like literally any small business. Nothing specific to minority owned businesses.

In the end, This may or may not help black owned businesses, hopefully it does but don’t frame these types of efforts as social justice/ race based equity policies when they clearly aren’t. It just feels disingenuous, and Kamala
did the same with her “Lifts Act”. If you can’t do anything politically for black people specifically and want to argue it’s not good for the country or economically not feasible or unconstitutional.. that’s fine but keep Black people out of the language and just offer it as the class based initiative that it is.

again, I’m not no fukking agent, I’m voting for the nikka but I can understand with shyt like this why others are repulsed by the ticket
We're on the exact same page.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
The issue is that this literally serves no purpose. What are you trying to accomplish now that couldn't be better accomplished back in December or January during the primary? The only realistic outcome of all of this is weakened support for Biden which increases Trump's election chances.

The posting is literally pointless at its best. Harmful at worst.

you don’t see anything wrong with your logic ? If someone doesn’t align with Biden’s policy , therefore they shouldn’t speak on it . I promise the “ anything but Trump “ crowd is about as bad as Maga supporters .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russell:

More babble from Nicole. Typical.
Fuk YOU. You can stop quoting me, I don’t even talk politics that much on this site here for a reason, so I don’t know why your bytch ass is still quoting me. Because I know most of the sellout and sanctified c00ns like you are too stupid to even poly with in the first place; since you lack the intellectual acuity to do anything outside of “what dem good ole demorats like Massa Joe and Mammy Kamala tellz you. if we’z just hope and pray that they will take real gudz care of us bcuz they says so. Wait til ” Because that’s worked out perfectly well the last 60 yrs. An Indian -American ‘black for convenience‘ prosecutor who applies the law for the ties that bind black people and a racist white man that enacted the laws that restricted black people; as if they have the best interests of the race. You can’t even explain In detail what they have or will accomplish. Doing nothing but attacking anyone that asks. Nothing but pawns in a minstrel show and you don’t even realize. Let’s hope they help when they get in- that corpse of a racist white man talking telling black people that you ain’t black enough, Black lives mattered when he created disparate policies based on us being of the black race and here you are gunning over for a chance to have him do it again.
:mjlol::mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fuk YOU. You can stop quoting me, I don’t even talk politics that much on this site here for a reason, so I don’t know why your bytch ass is still quoting me. Because I know most of the sellout and sanctified c00ns like you are too stupid to even poly with in the first place; since you lack the intellectual acuity to do anything outside of “what dem good ole demorats like Massa Joe and Mammy Kamala tellz you. if we’z just hope and pray that they will take real gudz care of us bcuz they says so. Wait til ” Because that’s worked out perfectly well the last 60 yrs. An Indian -American ‘black for convenience‘ prosecutor who applies the law for the ties that bind black people and a racist white man that enacted the laws that restricted black people; as if they have the best interests of the race. You can’t even explain In detail what they have or will accomplish. Doing nothing but attacking anyone that asks. Nothing but pawns in a minstrel show and you don’t even realize. Let’s hope they help when they get in- that corpse of a racist white man talking telling black people that you ain’t black enough, Black lives mattered when he created disparate policies based on us being of the black race and here you are gunning over for a chance to have him do it again.
:mjlol::mjlol:
There she goes, writing full novels into the wind. A literal Tower of Babble. :russ: