• Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

:mjpls:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fuk YOU. You can stop quoting me, I don’t even talk politics that much on this site here for a reason, so I don’t know why your bytch ass is still quoting me. Because I know most of the sellout and sanctified c00ns like you are too stupid to even poly with in the first place; since you lack the intellectual acuity to do anything outside of “what dem good ole demorats like Massa Joe and Mammy Kamala tellz you. if we’z just hope and pray that they will take real gudz care of us bcuz they says so. Wait til ” Because that’s worked out perfectly well the last 60 yrs. An Indian -American ‘black for convenience‘ prosecutor who applies the law for the ties that bind black people and a racist white man that enacted the laws that restricted black people; as if they have the best interests of the race. You can’t even explain In detail what they have or will accomplish. Doing nothing but attacking anyone that asks. Nothing but pawns in a minstrel show and you don’t even realize. Let’s hope they help when they get in- that corpse of a racist white man talking telling black people that you ain’t black enough, Black lives mattered when he created disparate policies based on us being of the black race and here you are gunning over for a chance to have him do it again.
:mjlol::mjlol:

it doesnt matter. if you have any sense, you will vote for Biden. Trump is worse. The End. Im not going to defend Biden for you but Trump is much worse. its simple.

This guy loves to disrespect black women.:francis:

:skip: damn you are relentless. you are on Nap levels of shyt posting.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif