Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I didn't say any of the damn shyt you just made up in your head.

Okay so you are bringing up the 94 Crime Bill correct? You are using that as a knock on Biden's record. But Trump is saying that Biden allows crime. Bro which one is it. I know you confused because I am too. The followers of Trump are talking about the crime bill but the leader of the pack is saying that Biden allows crime.

To me it sounds like Trump and his followers are full of shyt and can't even get on the same page to try to put a stain on Biden. It cannot be he signed a fukking 94 crime bill to lock black people up but in democratic cities (code for black or liberal cities) he allows crime to run rampant.

Now make sense of this bullshyt since you are one of the biggest detractors to Biden on this site.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I didn't say any of the damn shyt you just made up in your head.
Okay so you are bringing up the 94 Crime Bill correct? You are using that as a knock on Biden's record. But Trump is saying that Biden allows crime. Bro which one is it. I know you confused because I am too. The followers of Trump are talking about the crime bill but the leader of the pack is saying that Biden allows crime.

To me it sounds like Trump and his followers are full of shyt and can't even get on the same page to try to put a stain on Biden. It cannot be he signed a fukking 94 crime bill to lock black people up but in democratic cities (code for black or liberal cities) he allows crime to run rampant.

Now make sense of this bullshyt since you are one of the biggest detractors to Biden on this site.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Mostly treaties written in the 1800's.
The 40 acres and a mule order also was written in the XIXth century.

General William T. Sherman’s Special Field Order No. 15, issued on Jan. 16, 1865. (That account is half-right: Sherman prescribed the 40 acres in that Order, but not the mule. The mule would come later.) But what many accounts leave out is that this idea for massive land redistribution actually was the result of a discussion that Sherman and Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton held four days before Sherman issued the Order, with 20 leaders of the black community in Savannah, Ga., where Sherman was headquartered following his famous March to the Sea. The meeting was unprecedented in American history.

Today, we commonly use the phrase “40 acres and a mule,” but few of us have read the Order itself. Three of its parts are relevant here. Section one bears repeating in full: “The islands from Charleston, south, the abandoned rice fields along the rivers for thirty miles back from the sea, and the country bordering the St. Johns river, Florida, are reserved and set apart for the settlement of the negroes [sic] now made free by the acts of war and the proclamation of the President of the United States.”

Section two specifies that these new communities, moreover, would be governed entirely by black people themselves: ” … on the islands, and in the settlements hereafter to be established, no white person whatever, unless military officers and soldiers detailed for duty, will be permitted to reside; and the sole and exclusive management of affairs will be left to the freed people themselves … By the laws of war, and orders of the President of the United States, the negro [sic] is free and must be dealt with as such.”

Finally, section three specifies the allocation of land: ” … each family shall have a plot of not more than (40) acres of tillable ground, and when it borders on some water channel, with not more than 800 feet water front, in the possession of which land the military authorities will afford them protection, until such time as they can protect themselves, or until Congress shall regulate their title.”

With this Order, 400,000 acres of land — “a strip of coastline stretching from Charleston, South Carolina, to the St. John’s River in Florida, including Georgia’s Sea Islands and the mainland thirty miles in from the coast,” as Barton Myers reports — would be redistributed to the newly freed slaves. The extent of this Order and its larger implications are mind-boggling, actually.

Is there anything in today's legislative process blocking Black descendants of slaves from getting reparations in money, land, tax-exemptions programs, etc, for slavery, Jim Crowe and all forms of institutional racism practiced under the aegis of the American government?

Similar to the order described above and the treaties you're talking about?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn near 100% of the job

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand Yvette’s point. Kamala never claimed to be ADOS. She is a biracial woman who is a descendant of enslaved in Jamaica who grew up in America. No one has a problem with that except gaslighting ass dike ass Yvette. She makes herself look stupid to everyone else except her dikk riding dumb ass followers.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn 100% of the job
And your experience deals with local police.....how?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
national standard is a right step in the general direction. i was a cop in the air force and you couldnt so much as type an email in all caps without someone wanting to take your weapon away for a couple weeks and send you to psych eval. contrary to popular sentiment, they need to be militarized. there was always a clear seperation between your job and your personal feelings and accountability was damn 100% of the job
man gtfoh :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what do you expect from Jim Crow Joe? waits for the coli Democrat defense squad to come in and juelz
Hold on now.

The goal is better policing, not no police. The only people saying defunding the police are anarchists. Black voters only want the same deal White people get.

“Defund the police” as a slogan is Republican electoral manna from Heaven. It’s a priceless gift of political fortune.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
And your experience deals with local police.....how?
it doesnt thats my point. it should.

i started out responding to the video, and used my experience to back up the point.

i resent having to explain this when you can just watch the video and put some effort into comprehending what youre reading

Daps

And Biden clearly lays out what he feels is defunding the police. He said that he wants the police to stay funded so that psych evals, etc can be performed.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don’t care about none of this shyt but I just googled Yvette Carnell and shorty look like a bulldagger