Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
native Americans did not get reparations. Google it. The us govt fukked them And basically gave them a pittance amount of money that sat in the us treasury that they never actually received. Everything else they got they got because they literally fought wars for and we’re allocated land that already belonged to them and was granted sovereignty. It’s not the same at all. Learn your history. Getting what they got would be a slap in the face.
bro if you look a couple of post up I just posted that they got 510 million dollars.

Stop being fukking stupid and read.

Asante

All Star
Daps
BLACK AND BROWN, AKA, NO TANGIBLE SPECIFIC FOR BLACK AMERICANS.

Well it certainly affected black people more than any other group. Therefore we need restorative legislation that disproportionately benefits blacks to be a first 100 day priority.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
:snoop: @ the fact they we have to do this and STILL peopel gonna call you (and me) an UNDERCOVER TRUMP AGENT because we so afraid of four more years of him :snoop: He's that bad of a president...

It’s like you can’t even criticize the other candidate lol shyt Is crazy but I just want a healthy debate , I don’t want anyone attacking my character or beliefs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and I wish you secret Trump supporters just go ahead and make a thread telling us why yall will be voting for Trump instead of creating these dumb ass "gotcha" threads aimed at democrats
Go check my post history breh.

I'm open about who I'm voting for, but unlike yall I'm not delusional enough to think that Democrats truly have black interests in mind.

I have been a registered independent since Democrats tried to lame duck the first black president in Obama's first 2 years while holding all three branches the same way Republicans did when they won the house and Senate.

:stopitslime:

I will never condone not voting and I'm pragmatic enough to know that it would be in my best interest to hold onto whatever rights I have by voting Democrat, but I'm not gonna argue that they arent full of shyt when it comes to black issues.

Anyone that's not a Democrat party shill is a trump supporter to yall, that's why I keep my political opinion in HL.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nope. It's pretty easy to see that legislation today is predicated on how many people it can benefit and how many people you can get to rally around it to pass.

If you want to have a bill to benefit your minority, it should be able to encompass a broad coalition in order to move forward. Otherwise, good luck passing it into law. :yeshrug:

Today, today TODAY.

Supreme Court Rules That About Half Of Oklahoma Is Native American Land

NPR Choice page

Where is Black Americans portion? Remember this is your argument:

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.

Why are you asking me? Have black Americans filed a claim to that land?
Hold this L and

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
what the fukk does your post have to do with a Joe Biden writing a law that has been a genocide to Black Americans?

You saying Biden is tough on crime while Trump is saying Biden allows crime? It can't be both bro. Which one is it? Pick a narrative and stick with it.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You saying Biden is tough on crime while Trump is saying Biden allows crime? It can't be both bro. Which one is it? Pick a narrative and stick with it.
I didn't say any of the damn shyt you just made up in your head.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
No, its not exclusion if their land is already excluded apart from everyone else's.

There are no laws separating blacks, Asians, whites, etc on the basis of land so they are all lumped in together. If Native Americans did not have their own sovereign land, they would not receive that assistance separate from the rest of America.
Where does that sovereign land come from?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
"NO! I'm the bigger race soldier!"

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro if you look a couple of post up I just posted that they got 510 million dollars.

Stop being fukking stupid and read.

Again, google what happened to that money. They never actually received it. It sat in the US treasury that the govt used for themselves instead of going to them directly. Look at the current state of Native American reservations to see the non impact that had. Further, what makes your argument even more ironic is that the reparations that the japs and Indians got were received by creating a commission first. Something the dems are for and Biden supports. This is a specific tangible for black Americans that you ignore and belittle while using Indian reparations that were given via the same vehicle as an example to make your point.

Anyway here is an article about the “reparations” that the Indians got that I’m sure you won’t read.

America Has Tried Reparations Before. Here Is How It Went.

Native Americans did not get full control of money awarded to them.

After World War II, Congress created the Indian Claims Commission to pay compensation to any federally recognized tribe for land that had been seized by the United States.

The group’s mission was complicated by a paucity of written records, difficulties in putting a value on the land for its agricultural productivity or religious significance, and problems with determining boundaries and ownership from decades, or more than a century, earlier.

The results were disappointing for Native Americans. The commission paid out about $1.3 billion, the equivalent of less than $1,000 for each Native American in the United States at the time the commission dissolved in 1978.

“On one level, it was remarkable,” said Melody McCoy, a lawyer for the Native American Rights Fund, a nonprofit group that has represented tribes in hundreds of major cases. “Congress listened to the claims of tribal leaders.”

But, Ms. McCoy said, the government took a paternalistic view, and kept Native Americans from having direct control of the funds, in the belief they were not “competent to receive such large amounts of money.”

“They did not make those awards, whether it was $200 million, $20 million or $20,000 — they held that money in trust accounts,” she said.

A separate agreement, struck with Congress in 1971, led to the biggest award — $962 million worth of land in Alaska, some 44 million acres — in return for Indians, Eskimos and Aleuts relinquishing their aboriginal claims to the rest of the state.

Once again, the compensation was not awarded directly; instead, the land was put in the control of corporations, and the beneficiaries were given shares of stock in them.