Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Do y’all realize if the Republicans had just ran a half competent candidate back in ‘16 this country would still be theirs this very moment?

They sacrificed everything in order to have a meaningless 4 years. It’s the equivalent of kicking a field goal at 1st and goal.

They aint choose Trump they just had to go along with him once they realized his brand of being openly racist is what gets their MAGA trailer park base most enthusiastic.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
they rode his wave for popularity and clout and keeping their seats. Now they hitting the :hubie:

So refreshing. :wow:

What I'm hoping is Trump lashes out and PUBLICALLY calls out the GOP. Demotivates his staunchest supporters in Georgia from voting in the runoff

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yo I'm just happy this is over. This Trump era was a nightmare. America should never make the mistake of electing somebody that was never involved in politics to the highest position in the land ever again.

This shyt ain't over. It ain't cold enough outside to stop the protests yet. :manny: But other than that the fact that he's holding AZ and NV are damning. GA would just be icing on the cake, with the previous 2 plus PA its a total referendum. A flop of not one, not two but FIVE states...is fukking bananas. (MI, WI, PA, GA, AZ).

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF are you even talkin about? :dahell:

The whole point of my comment is that Rethugs gonna be salty and try their best to block and not approve anything the Dems and Biden wanna do. need complete control of congress to preven that. That's it. :mindblown:

and I already voted for Warnock/Ossoff and will do it again in the runoff.

I don't trust these rethugs cacs here in GA who are gonna be salty as shyt about Trump goin down.
Breh, I go to the gym for an hour or so and come back reading GA is doing a recount WTF!!!!

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Collude with Russia, get impeached, get 1 term and do shyt with it, lose, cry like a bytch and get tossed in the bushes Trumpbrehs

full

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Yo I'm just happy this is over. This Trump era was a nightmare. America should never make the mistake of electing somebody that was never involved in politics to the highest position in the land ever again.
america should not underestimate the power of the most unpriviledged...they can put or take you out of power

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laff: I was in talented and gifted program. Civics is child's play to smart folks.

First. Republicans don't have control of congress. You clearly don't even know what congress is :laff:. They only control the senate jack ass.

Second. Obama and Biden had the house and senate and did nothing. So what the fukk are you going on about Mr liar?

Ain't you the nikka that family was killed by police. And you a nikka out here caping for these two:laff:

WOW.

You a bytch ass nikka