Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they need to wear an [imaginary] scar like in inglourious basterds
Absolutely.
fukk that. Every bytchass that rode Trump's coattails because he had the juice at the time needs to be
OY7LpN.gif

in public or in political ads. I don't care if you secretly didn't like him but did it for your career.
Take that L and stink.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It’d be nice but they won’t. She’ll get a pat on the back and a “nice job negro” and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope she finds some way to take advantage of all the hood press she’s getting to somehow flip something for HERSELF rather than relying upon ungrateful Democrats
Why do you think she won't get a job in the cabinet?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you want the dems passing legislation to help further Black empowerment? Ain't that the end goal of what you want? The feds need to help do that, esp Dems, after our people got Trump out the paint. They OWE us that at this point. The rethugs are going to do their best to prevent that if they have the majority again in the Senate. I don't want any roadblocks to it.
explain to me how the Dems you elected are for Black empowerment. They literally said they weren't and you all voted for them anyway. You already voted for people who openly fought to lock up as many Black folks as possible and turn the black neighborhoods into more of a police state than it already was. How on earth can you then turn around and say we need the senate too cause we gonna push these bills thru. Naw, you openly voted for people who never promised you shyt during their campaigns. Y'all fukked us over and now yall gonna sit here and demsplain :snoop:

You really don't know what Black empowerment is and won't even be educated because like I said early you guys think your too clever by half. :snoop: