Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It's lovely I mean they've made us angry the past four years it's time for them to feel some pain.

I wouldn't say they made me angry.

My thing is the cockiness they've had especially in the south since day one they've acted like the Confederates won the war or some shyt. It was crazy how they replaced Rebel Flags with the American Flag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So why did you even make the statement about controlling congress if this is a possibility?

Y'all gotta stop playing with folks that's not bytch made and stupid. We don't respect this intellectual dishonest bullshyt. You nikkas have NO Trump to hide behind. Haven't even fully fleshed out your bullshyt yet. SMH.

Y'all so late and lost that y'all don't even know the damn agenda of Black empowerment. Backwards as hell and don't take to any education cause y'all are too clever by half.

WTF are you even talkin about? :dahell:

The whole point of my comment is that Rethugs gonna be salty and try their best to block and not approve anything the Dems and Biden wanna do. need complete control of congress to preven that. That's it. :mindblown:

and I already voted for Warnock/Ossoff and will do it again in the runoff.

I don't trust these rethugs cacs here in GA who are gonna be salty as shyt about Trump goin down.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
i remember a few years ago when Zambia won the Africa Cup of Nations (football/soccer) all the hoes gave free p*ssy to brehs...are coli brehs bout to eat off these insta thots:leon:

That was almost a decade ago. Time flies breh :banderas: