Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

calh45

Cal
Daps
Black folks saving the day yet again :wow:

Dumbass politicians need to stop ignoring our causes and stop appealing to the right/independents.

They ain't realized we learned. This election is the seed for a national black party after seeing how Philly, Detroit, and Atlanta performed. Weirdly, the power in this country is being the person in the middle of the two parties especially in the senate. Joe Leiberman for years was in a seat of power in the Senate because both sides had to appease him during votes. If we can fukk around and get DC statehood and get two black senators from there then it's really gonna get cracking.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
since all the trumpers and no voters and adosers all evaporated

ima need that list soon

cuz i cant keep track. i even got at Hiphoplives4eva cuz i swore he was a no voter trumper c00n but he swore he wasnt

once them reciepts hit tho
@Billy Ocean made the thread he got you

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
explain to me how the Dems you elected are for Black empowerment. They literally said they weren't and you all voted for them anyway. You already voted for people who openly fought to lock up as many Black folks as possible and turn the black neighborhoods into more of a police state than it already was. How on earth can you then turn around and say we need the senate too cause we gonna push these bills thru. Naw, you openly voted for people who never promised you shyt during their campaigns. Y'all fukked us over and now yall gonna sit here and demsplain :snoop:

You really don't know what Black empowerment is and won't even be educated because like I said early you guys think your too clever by half. :snoop:
Another angry Trump apologist. :russ:

Mad that black people used their voices and exercised their right to vote

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Do y’all realize if the Republicans had just ran a half competent candidate back in ‘16 this country would still be theirs this very moment?

They sacrificed everything in order to have a meaningless 4 years. It’s the equivalent of kicking a field goal at 1st and goal in order to tie the game

meaningless?:dwillhuh:. They put in three Supreme Court justices, tax cut for the rich, galvanised and energised racists like never before. All in all these crooks have had a rather productive four years.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
explain to me how the Dems you elected are for Black empowerment.
black people may finally realise the power they have by voting and hopefully change the future (plant a tree now, your grandkids will enjoy the shade etc)

You already voted for people who openly fought to lock up as many Black folks as possible and turn the black neighborhoods into more of a police state than it already was
during the crack pandemic even mothers supported that bill to stop drugs ravaging our communities, it was neccessary at that time but we paid for it in the long term. just like public health efforts, we learn from history and maybe future legislations will be revised before implemmentation.

How on earth can you then turn around and say we need the senate too cause we gonna push these bills thru
you need representation in the decision making process.

Naw, you openly voted for people who never promised you shyt during their campaigns. Y'all fukked us over and now yall gonna sit here and demsplain :snoop:
now that they see your influence maybe you can get space on the table to change things.

You really don't know what Black empowerment is and won't even be educated because like I said early you guys think your too clever by half.
all the black people that voted for Biden feel empowered now coz they recognise participation in the electoral process actually makes a difference..now they can continue on a local level

nothing changes overnight but, every little helps:ld:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Who's going to hire anybody that worked for the Trump Administration though?

That's a stench thats hard to wash off.

You would think so but Sean Spicer walked away Scott free same with Sarah Huckabee, just watch Kelly Ann sail off into the sunset same with all the other people that enabled this orange orangutan.