• Total voters

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF are you even talkin about? :dahell:

The whole point of my comment is that Rethugs gonna be salty and try their best to block and not approve anything the Dems and Biden wanna do. need complete control of congress to preven that. That's it. :mindblown:

and I already voted for Warnock/Ossoff and will do it again in the runoff.

I don't trust these rethugs cacs here in GA who are gonna be salty as shyt about Trump goin down.
My post was about Black empowerment talk and you go on about controlling congress. Wtf that had to do with what I was saying. Then I pointed out that Obama had control of congress and you deflected to blaming Dems even after you blamed the rethugs. Okay....

Pass the blame around all you want nikka. I'm for Black empowerment. I'm for being strategic and informed. Not just saying anything and hoping the nikka I'm talking to is dumb and cowardly.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Yo I'm just happy this is over. This Trump era was a nightmare. America should never make the mistake of electing somebody that was never involved in politics to the highest position in the land ever again.
If Biden literally just fixes all the stupid loopholes that Republicans exploited to get someone like Trump elected, he's a better President than most.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
they rode his wave for popularity and clout and keeping their seats. Now they hitting the :hubie:

So refreshing. :wow:
All this means is that white people will forgive them and still vote Republican next election.

Hell, by a much larger margin as well since they’ll play heavily on “re-establishing” the party.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My post was about Black empowerment talk and you go on about controlling congress. Wtf that had to do with what I was saying. Then I pointed out that Obama had control of congress and you deflected to blaming Dems even after you blamed the rethugs. Okay....

Pass the blame around all you want nikka. I'm for Black empowerment. I'm for being strategic and informed. Not just saying anything and hoping the nikka I'm talking to is dumb and cowardly.

Don't you want the dems passing legislation to help further Black empowerment? Ain't that the end goal of what you want? The feds need to help do that, esp Dems, after our people got Trump out the paint. They OWE us that at this point. The rethugs are going to do their best to prevent that if they have the majority again in the Senate. I don't want any roadblocks to it.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
dDuRnwr.png