Melania in the back room like

tenor-15.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just came back from exercising at the park.

Gonna make a big ol' sandwich today :myman:

That m'fukka gonna have everything in it, shyt I may even throw in some pickles :myman:

It's bright and sunny out, it's gonna be a wonderful day in the neighborhood brehs :myman:

:banderas:Get in on the bell peppers breh.

We celebrating:

200.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We need to have a discussion on how great chicken Philly cheesesteaks really are.

Personally I got to have mine with provolone cheese and bacon too and sauteed onions

:wow:Dude this place around my way made probably the GOAT chicken cheesesteak. I was skeptical at first because southern brehs trying to make cheesesteaks:scust:, but I was wrong:wow:.

Wife peeped game to the greatness last night and she couldn't say shyt but nom nom nom:banderas:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt unnecessary breh:francis: fukk out this thread wit that energy

I'm the bad guy huh. The guy who goes to bat for these folks who are killed by police? FOH!!! You hoe ass nikkas could never shame me with anything.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:laff: I was in talented and gifted program. Civics is child's play to smart folks.

First. Republicans don't have control of congress. You clearly don't even know what congress is :laff:. They only control the senate jack ass.

Second. Obama and Biden had the house and senate and did nothing. So what the fukk are you going on about Mr liar?

Ain't you the nikka that family was killed by police. And you a nikka out here caping for these two:laff:

WOW.

Aye dog, don't mention my fam getting killed by the pigs. Seeing a family member as a national hashtag is still disturbing. To somehow equate that shyt with pointing out how important it is to control congress as well, not just the presidency, is fukkboi shyt.

1) You think you the only one who graduated from a G&T program, you think I rock my avatar for the football team?
2) When Obama was in office and the Dems had control, you had Dem Congressmen who didn't vote for his shyt nullifing the whole majority they had. shyt was dispicable.
3) It ain't about caping for Biden, it's about what the Republican senators are goin to do their best to do. The same shyt they did with Obama. McConnell was out here BRAGGING about him and the Rethugs blocking legislation when Obama was in office.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye dog, don't mention my fam getting killed by the pigs. Seeing a family member as a national hashtag is still disturbing. To somehow equate that shyt with pointing out how important it is to control congress as well, not just the presidency, is fukkoi shyt.

1) You think you the only one who graduated from a G&T program, you think I rock that avatar for the football team?
2) When Obama was in office and the Dems had control, you had Dem Congressmen who didn't vote for his shyt nullifing the whole majority they had. shyt was dispicable.
3) It ain't about caping for Biden, it's about what the Republican senators are goin to do their best to do. The same shyt they did with Obama. McConnell was out here BRAGGING about him and the Rethugs blocking legislation when Obama was in office.
So why did you even make the statement about controlling congress if this is a possibility?

Y'all gotta stop playing with folks that's not bytch made and stupid. We don't respect this intellectual dishonest bullshyt. You nikkas have NO Trump to hide behind. Haven't even fully fleshed out your bullshyt yet. SMH.

Y'all so late and lost that y'all don't even know the damn agenda of Black empowerment. Backwards as hell and don't take to any education cause y'all are too clever by half.