Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
You skipped civics class huh.

We don't live in a dictatorship
:laff: I was in talented and gifted program. Civics is child's play to smart folks.

First. Republicans don't have control of congress. You clearly don't even know what congress is :laff:. They only control the senate jack ass.

Second. Obama and Biden had the house and senate and did nothing. So what the fukk are you going on about Mr liar?

Ain't you the nikka that family was killed by police. And you a nikka out here caping for these two:laff:

WOW.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And Joe has good relationships with Republicans. None of those far left “free stuff brigade” candidates stood a chance.
To be honest this is why I thoroughly do not decry centrists because they do get jobs done in situations like this.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:laff: I was in talented and gifted program. Civics is child's play to smart folks.

First. Republicans don't have control of congress. You clearly don't even know what congress is :laff:. They only control the senate jack ass.

Second. Obama and Biden had the house and senate and did nothing. So what the fukk are you going on about Mr liar?

Ain't you the nikka that family was killed by police. And you a nikka out here caping for these two:laff:

WOW.
That shyt unnecessary breh:francis: fukk out this thread wit that energy

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:wow:I'm thinking a big ass cheese steak tonight. I had a chicken cheese steak last night, but Philly:banderas:
We need to have a discussion on how great chicken Philly cheesesteaks really are.

Personally I got to have mine with provolone cheese and bacon too and sauteed onions