Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wish these shill would just admit that the Democrats dont care about much more than the black vote.

Yall would be better off just arguing that its better to not get shyt from Democrats than to lose shyt with Republicans.

That's basically what yall saying anyway.

and I wish you secret Trump supporters just go ahead and make a thread telling us why yall will be voting for Trump instead of creating these dumb ass "gotcha" threads aimed at democrats

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nope. It's pretty easy to see that legislation today is predicated on how many people it can benefit and how many people you can get to rally around it to pass.

If you want to have a bill to benefit your minority, it should be able to encompass a broad coalition in order to move forward. Otherwise, good luck passing it into law. :yeshrug:
Today, today TODAY.

Supreme Court Rules That About Half Of Oklahoma Is Native American Land

NPR Choice page

Where is Black Americans portion? Remember this is your argument:

Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Indeed family

it's always hilarious to me when people try to make light of the 94 crime Bill like it's not a big deal, try to make it into a joke. But when you ask them to defend it they can't defend it.

I'm going to need some clarification. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? Meaning is Joe Biden so tough on crime that black people shouldn't want him as president or is it Sleepy Joe allows crime? @TRY GOD your leader can't decide so your gonna have to speak for yourself and use your own mind :ohhh: is Joe Biden tough on crime or does he allow lawlessness in Trump's America somehow?:sas1:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My comparison of native Americans, a race of people who have received tangibles upon tangibles, and they didn't even build this country, is opinion??

What is opinion about native Americans, a race of people in America, who have gotten reparations and tangibles, when your argument is that no race of people have gotten anything specifically for them?

native Americans did not get reparations. Google it. The us govt fukked them And basically gave them a pittance amount of money that sat in the us treasury that they never actually received. Everything else they got they got because they literally fought wars for and we’re allocated land that already belonged to them and was granted sovereignty. It’s not the same at all. Learn your history. Getting what they got would be a slap in the face.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm going to need some clarification. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? Meaning is Joe Biden so tough on crime that black people shouldn't want him as president or is it Sleepy Joe allows crime? @TRY GOD your leader can't decide so your gonna have to speak for yourself and use your own mind :ohhh: is Joe Biden tough on crime or does he allow lawlessness is Trump's America somehow?:sas1:
what the fukk does your post have to do with a Joe Biden writing a law that has been a genocide to Black Americans?