Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No, I didn't.
:unimpressed:So did Black Americans get $510 million dollars like the Native americans did through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

Keep in mind this is your argument, apparently since the beginning

Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:unimpressed:So did Black Americans get 510 million dollars like the Native americand did through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

No, because their land isn't separate and apart from everyone else. Given the status of Indian reservations, there's likely no way any assistance was getting to them without being separate and apart from housing assistance passed to the rest of America in that same act.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The ad hominem attacks on @Stringer Cochran for pointing out blatant hypocrisy is a trip. That itself is Shill shyt. After seeing So much shill shyt i'm on the next page of asking where are these people from that are doing it? because lo and behold alot of them are Non Foundational 1st and 2nd gen immigrants.

I agree with the shills that people caping for trump are indeed agents...but making all kinds of excuses for Biden and Kamala is some agent shyt too when it comes to pretending you're not supporting anti blackness.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.
:unimpressed:So did Black Americans get $510 million dollars like the Native americans did through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

No.
so you admit that black people did not get 510 million dollars like the native Americans did.

Didn't you just say this? This is clearly an act of exclusion

Yes.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

First things first , I’m not endorsing Trump it’s fukk him and his policies but I think this is a discussion that we can have . What is the DNC stand on qualified immunity & relocating the police budget funds .

Defunding the Police may not be the right term but the police is pulling up in Humvees , the latest military techs ready for war .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Didn't you just say this? This is clearly an act of exclusion
No, its not exclusion if their land is already excluded apart from everyone else's.

There are no laws separating blacks, Asians, whites, etc on the basis of land so they are all lumped in together. If Native Americans did not have their own sovereign land, they would not receive that assistance separate from the rest of America.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh ok. Your just dumb and removed as fuk- But Black people are wrong for demanding SPECIFIC and enforced set aside sad monetary compensation?? Anybody who states different is definitely NOT Black American, Or is cac aligned c00n agent, a cac themselves. Defeatist braindead bastid:

-The papers were checks for $20,000, accompanied by a letter of apology for the internment of over 120,000 Japanese Americans during World War II. They were the first issued under the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, a historic law that offered monetary redress to over 80,000 people.

-In 1946, Congress created the Indian Claims Commission, a body designed to hear historic grievances and compensate tribes for lost territories. It commissioned extensive historical research and ended up awarding about $1.3 billion to 176 tribes and bands. The money was largely given to groups, which then distributed the money among their member

-Beginning in 1893, Native Hawaiians’ extensive land holdings were taken by the federal government in the wake of its overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawai’i.

-In 1917, lands leased from Native Hawaiians by large sugar and ranching companies began to come up for renewal. John Wise, a Native Hawaiian who was the territory’s Senator, joined with Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole, a prince before the United States seized Hawaii, to argue that those lands should be set aside for Native Hawaiians.

-Though the United States did allow internees to file claims for damages or property loss after World War II, it had never paid reparations. That changed after the bill, which apologized for Japanese American internment and granted $20,000 to every survivor.

-In the San Francisco Bay Area, local residents and businesses can pay to help restore Indigenous land to Indigenous stewardship

-It is the first parcel promised to the Sogorea Te’ Land Trust, an intertribal, women-led organization that Gould co-founded in order to restore Indigenous land in the Bay Area to Indigenous stewardship.
——
Now list the equivalent to what black people were offered or when we received distributions with your list or stfu. All that talking and not saying shyt.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh ok. Your just dumb and removed as fuk- But Black people are wrong for demanding SPECIFIC and enforced set aside sad monetary compensation?? Defeatist braindead bastid:

-The papers were checks for $20,000, accompanied by a letter of apology for the internment of over 120,000 Japanese Americans during World War II. They were the first issued under the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, a historic law that offered monetary redress to over 80,000 people.

-In 1946, Congress created the Indian Claims Commission, a body designed to hear historic grievances and compensate tribes for lost territories. It commissioned extensive historical research and ended up awarding about $1.3 billion to 176 tribes and bands. The money was largely given to groups, which then distributed the money among their member

-Beginning in 1893, Native Hawaiians’ extensive land holdings were taken by the federal government in the wake of its overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawai’i.

-In 1917, lands leased from Native Hawaiians by large sugar and ranching companies began to come up for renewal. John Wise, a Native Hawaiian who was the territory’s Senator, joined with Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole, a prince before the United States seized Hawaii, to argue that those lands should be set aside for Native Hawaiians.

-Though the United States did allow internees to file claims for damages or property loss after World War II, it had never paid reparations. That changed after the bill, which apologized for Japanese American internment and granted $20,000 to every survivor.
Yeah, you typed all of that up to miss my point about NOW. Not last century.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ya’ll said executive orders are useless though:jbhmm:

Read the article. The order “calls” on state attorneys to prosecute to the maximum of the law. In other words it does nothing unless state AGs want to waste their time prosecuting people for toppling “Federal” statues. Those are in DC, where their democrat AG isn’t going to do shyt.

Basically it relies on Barr agreeing to hit people with federal charges. What happens when Barr is gone? This is why executive orders are a crap shoot. One of the few that has has lasting impact is DACA.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're just posting to save face at this point; people who read this thread that aren't idiots can clearly see through what you're trying to do
Nope. It's pretty easy to see that legislation today is predicated on how many people it can benefit and how many people you can get to rally around it to pass.

If you want to have a bill to benefit your minority, it should be able to encompass a broad coalition in order to move forward. Otherwise, good luck passing it into law. :yeshrug: