Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Obama also supported tribal communities through certain provisions of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, which allocated $510 million for rehabilitation of Native American housing, and the settlement of the Keepseagle case, a lawsuit against the United States Department of Agriculture for ...

Native American policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia

:coffee:
For their land. Reservations are not considered federal property so they would not benefit from housing bills written for Americans as a whole. Otherwise they'd be lumped in with everyone else.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So, if you went to the website and pulled some policy proposal for gays, then surely you had to have seen the policies for other demographics because the website is filled with them.

You were purposely selective in what you chose and did this to create fake outrage. Like you do all the time. And people here eat that shyt up.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are Black Americans included in that?
No, because black Americans live on a federal land. If Native Americans did, they would be lumped in with everyone else.

Your aren't making a good case concerning housing when Native American reservations aren't governed by state or federal governments.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Are Black Americans included in that?
No, because black Americans live on a federal land. If Native Americans did, they would be lumped in with everyone else.

Your aren't making a good case concerning housing when Native American reservations aren't governed by state or federal governments.
Didn't you just say this though?

Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Didn't you just say this though?
I did. What you failed to see is that other races got their own housing assistance written in that same bill because they are on land actually governed by state and federal governments.

Again, using housing on Native American reservations isn't helping your point.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I did. What you failed to see is that other races got their own housing assistance written in that same bill because they are on land actually governed by state and federal governments.

Again, using housing on Native American reservations isn't helping your point.
You defeated your own argument.