Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Loyola University is one of the top universities for law in this country you fukking idiot.
Oh you have this posters dikk in your mouth I see....how about you shut the fukk up till I address you....I've shytted on you so many times that feelings were caught this morning....:russ:....and fukk Loyola I went to USC....where did you go?....:jbhmm:....

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you a question because I'm trying to understand how this is supposed to work in the context of how American government works.

You guys are crying for legislation specific to black people. The Biden campaign purposes tons of legislation to help black people but that's not good enough.

What are you looking for? And how and what legislation do you think would ever pass the House, Senate, and Executive Branches specifically for one race without any intervention from Republicans or taken to the Courts?

I'll let you get to the obvious answer.

These nikkas won't even press Biden on shyt he promised black people on his own campaign website.. :francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So your point was this

DistantIdleAlligator-max-1mb.gif
No, there's no goalposts being moved because I've said that repeatedly throughout this thread.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.

Obama also supported tribal communities through certain provisions of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, which allocated $510 million for rehabilitation of Native American housing, and the settlement of the Keepseagle case, a lawsuit against the United States Department of Agriculture for ...

Native American policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia

:coffee:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh you have this posters dikk in your mouth I see....how about you shut the fukk up till I address you....I've shytted on you so many times that feelings were caught this morning....:russ:....and fukk Loyala I went to USC....where did you go?....:jbhmm:....
Loyola is a#70 ranked law school and he's acting like its Harvard. :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
For a lawyer that went to a top law school, you make some very shytty arguments.

I think I might stay in TLR for a few days to argue with you asshats.
Why don’t you refute the argument instead of attacking the messenger as usual. You Democratic shills are so pathetic.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Oh you have this posters dikk in your mouth I see....how about you shut the fukk up till I address you....I've shytted on you so many times that feelings were caught this morning....:russ:....and fukk Loyala I went to USC....where did you go?....:jbhmm:....
UNC:coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ADOS built the country, yet we're looked at crazy for asking for specific policies, even though groups like NA and trehs getting policies. :wow:

This board is filled w/ anti-ADOS cacs and diet cacs, shouts to SoySauceThoughts @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman :salute:
Shoutout to your mama for swallowing after she had you so she didn't produce more useless fukks that rather bytch about getting a check instead of taking action to make shyt better for those coming after you :scust: