Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So basically we should just shut up and say nothing.

I debased your own argument with you agreeing that they are reinstating laws specifically for lbgt people, and now you're a lightweight conceding and moving the goalposts while you exit out.

I didn't even mention how native Americans, a race of people in America, have gotten specific laws and tangibles passed in their name, even down to the tribe.

and you're saying that they have never passed law specifically for a race of people. You're a goddamn lie and you're being disingenuous.
No, you should keep fighting for policies that benefit black people instead of looking for absolute ridiculous and unrealistic legislation that no representative in their right mind would even propose let alone try to spend 4 years moving to find supporters in the House.

You haven't done anything to my argument. You're being completely ignorant of how legislation is written and passed in modern American politics. If can't benefit multiple groups of people, its not getting support from multiple groups of people. Period.

You didn't need to mention Native Americans because most of all their laws were written decades ago. I'm talking here and now and written by the Biden campaign.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:russ:

You think that's going to pass any Congressional House? Delusional.

:mjlol:
There you have it folks black people should just shut up and do nothing and go vote for the Democrats. This is your entire argument.

to you, it is delusional to think that we can get the same rights as native Americans, who didn't build this country when we, foundational black Americans did build this country.

You should have just said that in the beginning instead of me making you look like an idiot throughout the entire thread.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
That transgender law isn't a "tangible". That's a civil rights law. They aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.

Same with Latinos. Immigration is civil rights law. They again, aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.
How does males having access to female changing rooms, women's and childrens shelters and ffemale correctional facilities qualify as a civil right? How does full grown males getting scholarships on women's sports teams qualify as a civil right? How does trans being able to have completely false government documents issues qualify as a civil right? Destroying women's rights so trans can live in their delusions is not okay.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What rights/policies have LGBT people gotten that we as Black people did not already have?
DistantIdleAlligator-max-1mb.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There you have it folks black people should just shut up and do nothing and go vote for the Democrats. This is your entire argument.

to you, it is delusional to think that we can get the same rights as native Americans, who didn't build this country when we, foundational black Americans did build this country.

You should have just said that in the beginning instead of me making you look like an idiot throughout the entire thread.
No, you need to ask for policies written by black people to help black people that actually have a chance at passing. The only way you're going to do that is by voting for Democrats because the Republicans have ZERO black House members and ONE black Senator.

Your comparison to the Native Americans is one of opinion and wouldn't get through any court.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No, you should keep fighting for policies that benefit black people instead of looking for absolute ridiculous and unrealistic legislation that no representative in their right mind would even propose let alone try to spend 4 years moving to find supporters in the House.

You haven't done anything to my argument. You're being completely ignorant of how legislation is written and passed in modern American politics. If can't benefit multiple groups of people, its not getting support from multiple groups of people. Period.

You didn't need to mention Native Americans because most of all their laws were written decades ago. I'm talking here and now and written by the Biden campaign.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No, you need to ask for policies written by black people to help black people that actually have a chance at passing. The only way you're going to do that is by voting for Democrats because the Republicans have ZERO black House members and ONE black Senator.

Your comparison to the Native Americans is one of opinion and wouldn't get through any court.
My comparison of native Americans, a race of people who have received tangibles upon tangibles, and they didn't even build this country, is opinion??

What is opinion about native Americans, a race of people in America, who have gotten reparations and tangibles, when your argument is that no race of people have gotten anything specifically for them?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My comparison of native Americans, a race of people who have received tangibles upon tangibles, and they didn't even build this country, is opinion??

What is opinion about native Americans, a race of people who have gotten reparations intangibles, when your argument is that no race of people have gotten anything specifically for them?
Yes.

My argument is that no one writes laws today that only benefits one race to the exclusion of others. I've said that since the beginning of this thread.